Chapter Thirty-Three

Hi! A bit of an upsetting chapter but the new topic in the story is on it's way and will be revealed in the next few chapters. There are sooo many twists and turns to the story coming up but I don't want you to lose interest if the story gets a tad messy though!

Once again I'm sorry it's late. I am going away on the weekend for a week or two and won't have much time to write so I might pre-write the chapters. Just telling you in advance so that if I am late to post you will know why:)

Enjoy!

60 votes for chapter 34 xoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------

- - - - - - - - - - - -  -LUKE'S POV - - - - - - - - -  - - -

Beau unpacked a carton of drinks into the fridge in the back room. "Why are you watching me do this?" he asked looking back weirdly at me.
"Bored."
"Go get ready, people will be coming soon." he said snarkily. Tonight was the party that Beau had organised to celebrate the Janoskians first anniversary.
"Seriously Luke, piss off- you're bugging me." Beau snapped. He was getting stressed out about how many people were coming and a gazillion other irrelivant things. "Go and find you're girlfriend."
"I would but my girlfriend is at Tyla's for a change." I whined sarcastically. Beau looked at me half sympathetically, half strangely.
"Don't stress about it Luke. You trust them both."
"I do but she is always there. She leaves without waking me or telling me where she's going, she sometimes won't answer her phone or tell me the truth about being there." I brushed my fingers through my hair.
"Ruby wouldn't cheat." Beau said strongly.
"Then why is everything she's been doing lately such a big secret?"
"Tyla's your best mate. He wouldn't do that to you. Trust me." I looked at Beau with a raised eyebrow. "You actually thing Ruby is cheating on you?!" Beau exclaimed. I shrugged my shoulders. "Believe what you want. Talk to her about it, I dunno? But I know neither of them would do that and you would hurt their feelings even suggesting that thought to them." he told me.
"Fuck, I need a drink." I said reaching for a beer and walking into the backyard. The first few guests came around the corner- but not the ones I wanted. I hadnt talked to Ruby in almost a day and a half. I didn't even know if or when she was coming. Tyla said he would make it but who knows. I just wanted things to be normal again. I wanted my girlfriend back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - RUBY'S POV - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -

"All done?" I asked as Tyla made the last few clicks. He turned around and smiled.
"Yep."
"Yayy!" I said giving him a quick hug. "Can't wait for them to see it!" Ty and I had just finished editing and uploading the anniversary fan video that we had made. Tyla knew the password to the boy's youtube account and had uploaded the video onto their channel. I had the video on my usb that I wanted them to see straight away.
"Let's go." said Tyla. We were runnning a bit late for Beau's party but the video would make up for it and hopefully all of the time that we had put into it. I slipped on my dress for the party with my heels and hopped in the car with Tyla. We took a quick picture before Tyla started driving. It wasn't far away from Tyla's house. I couldnt wait to see Luke. I felt really bad that I had spent so much time away from Luke because of this video, but I was finally done and could spend as much time as I wanted with him.

- - - - - - -  - - - - LUKE'S POV - - - - -  - - - - - -  - - - -

I sat in the backyard with some friends, not really listening to what they were saying but letting their noise drown my negative thoughts. Ruby and Tyla still weren't here. They were almost an hour late and they had both told be that they would be here. I was starting to think badly again. Maybe they were sneaking around behind my back? I unlocked my phone and checked all of my messages, looking for any sign of activity from Ruby. She had uploaded a picture on instagram of her and Tyla. Both looking extrmely happy and Ruby as beautiful as ever. My heart shattered into a thousand pieces. I needed another rink. I got up and wobbled a bit as I went to the fridge. Jai stopped me as I reched in. "Luke, you've had too many."
"One more." I said slurrily. I didn't really notice how drunk I actually was. I had lost count of how many drinks I had had tonight.
"No. Ruby will be here soon, just wait alright?" he tried to persuade me.
"I need it." I said as I pushed Jai out of the way and went back into the yard.