Chapter 18

A Night That Should Be Forgotten

By the time our year 12 formal came around, Gemma found Ian cheating on her, dumped his ass and got with Cody, all within hours of each event happening but I do have to admit that I had never seen my best mate so happy, I had never seen the both of them so happy, and I had never seen my girlfriend so grossed out when Gemma started to over share hers and Cody's sex life with Maria. Gemma and Cody were more into PDAs that Maria and I ever were.

It didn't help that it got very awkward anytime they could be heard through the walls of the house, at least it was better then hearing some random girl shout for Cody to 'go harder and faster'.

Even though Maria and I weren't at the point of having sex, we had been getting pretty close.

I was sitting at the local sports bar with the rest of the guys while the girls went shopping. Neil was entertaining is wth a story of his latest conquest. A uni chick that he somehow managed to get into his bed, apparently she had taught him a few tricks that he was going to be using on the girls that we were still in high school with.

All the guys seemed pretty into the story but I was thinking about the other night when Maria did the complete unexpected.

***

Maria and I were laying on her bed, watching a movie on her lap top. I could help but glance around her room, when I first came into the pastel coloured walls, there were photos in certain places on the walls and a few little nick nacks here and there, now Maria's shelves were covered in books and her new collection of Pop Vinyls. Her walls were covered in posters of her geeky obsessions and photos of her and her friends, of her and her brother, of her and the gang, and of her and myself. I couldn't go two photos without seeing one of me and her. The both of us always smiling and always with this stupid smile on our faces, we were very clearly in love. Her desk was cluttered in her school stuff, pens and papers littered everywhere, her bed side table wasn't any better, there were reminisce of water bottles, and cords tangled in themselves, her side lamp and a photo frame, this one held all of us, smiling and just being regular teenagers, dressed up for our year twelve muck up photo. I had Maria in front of me, my arms around her middle and my chin resting on her shoulder. I was dressed as the Mad Hatter and she was Alice.

I was busy looking at the photo, when Maria moved her lap top out of the way and straddled me, "Heaven, what are you doing?" I asked, shocked and completely turned on by this.

"Shhh." She said before capturing my lips with hers. My hands tangled into her hair and pulled her closer to me, her hands were resting on my chest, moving up and down at a slow pace, my hands went to her thighs just as she started to rub herself against me.

My grip on her thighs tightened slightly, and I managed to rip my lips from hers. "Mare, Baby, wait a second." I pulled away and saw the shock and the regection in her eyes. She made a move to get off me. "Don't you move." I said in a voice that shocked me but Maria did what she was told, and stayed put. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I wanted to have a little fun." She said, her head down and her hair covering her gorgeous blush.

"What kind of fun?" I knew that I shouldn't be asking this but I wanted to hear my very innocent girlfriend say something naughty.

Maria looked me square in the eyes. "The type of fun I only want you to teach me."

As soon as the words left her mouth I just about swallowed my tongue. "Holy shit." I said before I kissed her. This kiss was messy and completely hot! Maria was grinding herself on me and it was so hard not to rip her fucking clothes off and fuck her senseless.