chapter 1

(Haru's point of view)

Haru was walking towards his house after his  job ended.he was really tired from yesterday but it was important as the pay was highly paid today. Haru really needed money at this point .it was clear that he was annoyed that over and over these guy always books Haru and he has to go even on weekends. "I am soo fucking tired.....I don't have work tomorrow might as well go to a bar".

Haru walked to the bar .the owner of the bar knew him .jhe was a regular there ."Hey bro give me my speacial". The bartender made a glass of beer with some snacks. Haru always ordered .Haru ate the snacks and drank a bit after sometime Haru got drunk .he went to the upper area of the bar and looked at the star. He didn't care about the noise behind him .he was lost in his thoughts thinking about how his life is a mess and he couldn't take in everything. He slightly started sobbing to himself.he then felt something touch his shoulder as he jumped .he looked behind and a man was standing behind him .

The man was handsome .he was Breath taking his blue eyes looked like ocean in which Haru desperately wanted to drown .Haru was lost in his eyes as the man gave him a charming smile .he smiles at him and wipes  haru's tear . "Hey cutie don't cry ? What's wrong feeling sick? Want me to call staff ? Or should I buy you a drink?" He asked and Haru looked away. "I am not crying...." he sniffles and wipes his eyes as a pout appeared .the man couldn't help but  laugh at the adorable young man "well of you are not would you like me to make you ?" He winks at haru and giggles "just kidding just kidding, oh and here enjoy" he gave Haru a glass of wine and left "well I got to go see ya!" The man left leaving Haru wordless ."the fuck just happened !?" Haru said angered .he was annoyed "ugh whatever' Haru drank the wine and called it a day .

~skip time to when he is at home~

Haru was at home .it was already 1:00 am and he was tired but he decided to go through his social media .he was scrolling and saw his crush had posted another picture of him  and his girlfriend. He looked at it and clenched his teeth .he was already done and now on top of everything this pops up .he threw his phone and hugged his pillow "I swear!?!? I am soo fucking done with everything !!!???!?!" He punches the pillow and hugs it again and he started crying himself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! I am the writer of this story I know this is short and it's not good but it would be nice if people liked this ;-; new chapter will be out soon please vote and read it *^* thank you~