chapter 3 (sex included)

(Haru's point of veiw)

He ended the call and after an hour . he walked to his job .he wore a wig .the wig was long and silky .it matched haru's real hairs. He also wore a small dress .it was requested by the man who booked Haru.

The dress was short ,it was a red and white dress .it had frills on the end .it was sparkling . haru's round body made it look as if he was a girl .no one would be able to tell he is a guy. That was one of the reasons why soo many men booked Haru.

Haru also wore high heels. He then walked to the room . He made his way to the room and he saw a man sitting there . The man was in his 20-25 . He was sitting on the bed with a smirk on his face

The room was decorated quite well . It had a faint scent of pink roses and it had a really comfy bed . Which was really nice to the customers but not to haru . He hated this place . He hated how thirsty men came here betraying their partners and bullshitting other but he couldn't do anything . He was broke.

Haru walked in as the man stood up "Hey sweetie ~" . The man said and Haru gave him the brightest smile . Haru walked up to him and stood in front of him "hello~ sir I am your company for the evening". The man chuckled and held him close by his waist.

Haru wraps his arms around the males neck and he brushes his hand through his hairs. The man picked Haru up and slammed him on the bed "you look soo pretty~ you slut" . He smiled at haru and Haru smiles back "only for you master~" . Haru said and waited for the man to make his move . The man started kissing haru's pale skin and left hickeys on haru.

The man grabbed Haru by his hairs which gave Haru chills ."Hey slut don't you think you should start off by sucking my cock ?" . He smirked at haru . His words stung Haru and there was a sharp pain . He felt in his chest . The man moved away from haru's body and sat on the bed .
Taking his clothes off .

He smirked at haru and says in his deep voice "open my zipper and suck my cock you dog". Haru nodded and opened his zipper . He closed his eyes . The words hurted him . This man was rich because he had the knowledge to be in a good Job while he knew nothing about the problems haru had.

Haru closed his eyes and took the man's dick in his mouth . He sucked on his tip . He was really good at it . After sucking his tip . He then took it out and then he started licking his shaft . He then started sucking his balls . He then started sucking his whole length.

He sucked it for a while and as the man was close to cum . He grabbed Haru by his head and thrusted into his mouth and he mumbles "A-ah~ fuck your mouth is soo fucking tight !" . He kept thrusting into haru's mouth. As he was thrusting into HaruHaru flinches it hurted him and he was gagging . The man thrusted the last time and came deep in his mouth and he pulls out. "Drink all that slut~ " . Haru nodded and drank all of his cum .

The man then then smirked and laid on the bed "ride my big cock and praise it while you are at it" . He said and looked at haru . Haru just nodded and got on top of him . Haru then sat lightly on the dick making the tip go in and then the whole cock slowly.

The man raised his eye brow in annoyance "HURRY UP ! YOU SLUT" Haru had chills on that but he was used to it . He nodded and started to bounce on the man's length ad his moan escaped his mouth "oh~ ah~ mmm~" the man pinched haru's nipple and thrusted upwards into haru's tight hole .which made Haru to moan a bit louder "NGH ! AH!"

Haru bounced on his Cock and the man flipped them over by now they both were sweating as their body were connect but their heart were not anywhere close . Haru was soo used to this that he never thought about love . Love ws dead to him . Love was just a way people used other to have sex . That's what he wanted to believe that's what he believed but deep down inside . He just wanted affection.

Haru closed his eyes and the man thrusted into him without caring if it hurted Haru or if he would be in pain . It didn't bother the man and he continued as Haru moaned under him after a few more thrusts the man came inside of haru and pulled out .

He looked at the time and it was only a couple seconds before it was over so he pulled out after pulling out he laughed "that was amazing as expected of a whore like you . Hoes really do know how to suck dick don't they ?". Haru just sat on the bed listening to whatever the hell the man was Barking out of his bitch hole .

The man walked up to haru and held his face so Haru was looking him in the eyes . The man had disgusted look in his eyes for Haru "you disgusting slut you are a shame to humanity just die already you whore pfft what a slut" he said and spits on haru's face as he made his way to the door as he slams it on haru's face.

Haru was really hurted by all the words he had been listening to by all sorts of people . He started sobbing to himself but he wiped off his tears and smiles "it's okay don't worry I can...I can..." he looked to the other side in the mirror to see himself covered with semen all over him as he was covered with hickeys and bite marks . "I can be beautiful....too.... can't I....." he mumbles and threw a pillow at the mirror. "Fuck ! Why ! Why do I!? Shit !" His angered boiled up but he soon calmed himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy! Author here how did you like the new chapter ? If you like it please vote and please do tell your friends so I can can some courage to make other chapters 😖😖😖😖😖

And thank you soo much for the people who are reading this thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!

Well I am put now see you later !! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!