chapter 19

Yuuto woke up to a call,. He picked it up and it was from sora "hey morning yuuto". Sora said in a normal voice and yuuto groaned annoyed "wassup".

Yuuto said and Sora laughed "someone turned down your offer for sexy night ?" He asked curiously.  And yuuto chuckled "nah nah my man and I smashed it last night I swear phew he is soo hot damn and damn !" Yuuto said with a smirk.

Sora boiled with anger and jealousy but kept quite . "Oh is that so...well no disagreement there . He is pretty nice in bed I have tried myself haha just kidding ~" Sora said with a mischievous tone.

Yuuto kept quite and ignored it for now . He didn't wanted to wake his prince with the noise "What did you call for spit it out sora". Yuuto started and Sora nodded .

"About the meeting it will be held tomorrow not today and there will be only one member.  That's gonna be the Secretary of the head and it will be held in a bar ." Sora said with shine in his voice.

"In a bar who suggested that!?" Yuuto said confused and Sora laughed . "I did stupid now I am out byeeee". He hung the phone an yuuto frowns .

He then laid on the bed and snuggles Haru.  He slept again. At 3 in the afternoon . he woke up to sobbing sounds and then looked over to the time. it was really late . He looked over at  haru to know he was already up . He the decided to see where the voice was coming .

He quietly went to the living room to see . It was Haru who was sobbing quietly . Yuuto frowned he was gonna run to his baby boy . But he decided to see what was going on as Haru was on call.

He waited and soon Yuuto's ears heard . Haru's small whispers . He was on a call with his parents. Soon the call ended and haru's tears fell even more . Yuuto couldn't help it and went to haru hugging him as he kissed his cheek.

Haru looked up and wiped his teas as fast as he could . "What's up weren't you sleeping ".  He asked yuuto and he shook his head "answer me ? Why were you crying ." He asked and looked at haru in the eyes .

Haru looked back and then down not willing to tell yuuto what was going on . "Come on haru out with it". Yuuto said and Haru held Yuuto's hand. "My brother.....he wants to meet me....and..." . He said as he just hugged him tightly.

He hugged him and felt Yuuto's arms wrapped around him . "When ? Is it ?" . He asked and Haru shook his head "in an hour.....". He said and yuuto held him tight . "I will go with you no matter what you say".

Haru nodded "but....what if he hits you ?" He asked and yuuto shook his head "I will get him right back if it's okay with you". "Yeah....I guess....will you hold my hand all the way?" . Yuuto nodded ."Let's get you dressed and go see what's up ?".

Haru nodded and they got up . Yuuto kissed him and they went showering together.  They showered and got out . Yuuto dressed Haru in an expensive clothes "this is what you deserve". He said and Haru smiles as he shook his head "nope....it's just luck finally is on my side". He said and they kissed .

After kissing yuuto get dressed and they head out . The went to the car and they drive to the meeting place.  They both held hands as haru wasn't feeling good about this .

They got to a coffee shop and sat next to his brother . As the walked towards him . His brother glared at haru . Making haru to squeeze Yuuto's hand. Yuuto and Haru sat down . They looked at each other and yuuto smiles at his brother. "Yuuto's haru's boyfriend" . He introduced himself.

While his brother makes a face . "Haru the reason I called a fag like you-" as his brother cursed . Yuuto slams his hand on the table correcting his brother. His brother ignored it and kept on talking . "You I need money . Pay me back my money".

Haru looked at his brother and shook his head "I don't have any of your money brother . You never gave me" . He said and his brother just got angery.

His brother threw the steak that was in front of him on haru making haru to jump as he left the heat. "OUCH!" Haru looked up . Yuuto looking at that was angry too . He got up and started hitting his brother . "NO ONE HURTS HARU ASSHOLE" . yuuto screamed being
Pissed off  .

Haru and the workers pulled them away . His brother started to cuss at Yuuto and stating all the bad about Haru in public . Haru took a hot cup of coffee and threw it on his brother . "NO! Brother ! Your limit is till me you don't go till yuuto ! Now don't fucking get your self involved with us !" .

He screamed and yuuto and Haru left.  Leaving his brother in anger.
"I will get you back Mark my words you punk...." he mumbles . Haru and yuuto left .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~