chapter 15 (sex included )

Haru woke up and saw yuuto sleeping . He smiles and giggles seeing how the man was like a baby when he slept . Haru tried to get out of the bed and yuuto grabbed bum by the waist . "Goodmorning Haru don't leave me let's sleep a little more ne?" .

He suggested and Haru nodded at the suggestion. He laid with him and kissed him. He cuddled up to each other "I love you yuuto". Haru said with a smile .

Yuuto smiled back and hugged him close . He kissed Haru and smirks "I love you more sweetie" . He stated and Haru felt yuuto grabbing haru's ass which made him blush. "Hey.....stop that !" . Haru giggles and yuuto smiles. "Why your ass is mine isn't it?" . Haru nodded and giggles "of course it is".

Yuuto kisses haru's neck and smiles "morning sex ?" . Haru blushes "sure....but I am hungry can we eat first please ?" He asked and yuuto nodded "okay but I don't really know how to cook....wanna eat breakfast out ?". He asked . "I can make it do you want pancakes?" .

Haru asked and yuuto smiled nodding . Haru then went on the kitchen and started making the batter. After the batter was done . He heated up the pan and buttered it up . He then started making pancakes. He made total 10 pancakes and then he set it up in a tray with butter and honey.

Haru then brought it to three bed . Where they both sat and ate a little . "Yummy this is good" yuuto said his face full of food making haru to smile and blush at the same time. "Really?" He asked shyly .
"Yeah from now on you are making me food got it my sweet sweet haru" he said and kisses haru's head. "OKAY!" Haru said being really excited .

Haru then started eating his part he poured honey on top of his five layered pancakes and ate it . After a while yuuto was done and he looked at haru who was eating his last bite as he took it in some of the honey dripped from his mouth sliding to his neck and then to his chest "Uh.....oh no...I am sticky.....now~" . Haru said with a pout.

Yuuto smirked and then took the stray sitting it on the side table . "Come here" yuuto said with a smirk and Haru looked at him with a titled head . "Okay....." . Haru then came near him sitting on his lap facing him. Yuuto then licked the honey off haru making haru to blush . "Baby.....what are you doing~'' Haru said in a shy voice making yuuto to be aroused.

Yuuto then smirked and laid Haru down . He then took the honey jar from the side table and started pouring it on him and started licking him. "Ah~ baby not my nipples" he said as yuuto sucked the honey off haru's nipple ."yuu~ it's cold~" Haru said feeling honey on his skin .

Yuuto smirked looking at haru's reaction he was a mess . Honey was all over him his face and body was red all over . He want panting and glued to the male. "Can I do you now Haru?". Yuuto asked panting his dick was waiting to enter Haru. Haru looked at him and nodded .

"Yeah! Want your inside....." he said blushing and yuuto smiled . He then grabbed haru's ass and groped it . He then spreads haru's butt cheeks and watched the honey sliding to haru's hole making yuuto to feel aroused .

Yuuto then puts one of his finger in haru's whole honey helping him move his finger . "Baby the - the honey is in....." he said holding Yuuto's hand. After fingerings Haru yuuto pushed his tip inside haru slowly all the way in . Haru was panting . The held hand .

Yuuto then started slowly thrusting into Haru. He could feel the honey it was sticky but hot inside there . It felt good .yuuto thrusted more making haru to moan slightly. Yuuto's thrust then became more faster . Yuuto pounded on haru making slapping voices . Haru was enjoying as well. The pleasure was too much to take .

His moans just slipped out on their own . Making love with his lover was the best thing ever . "AH ! YUUTO TOO FAST PLEASE AHHHH! I AM COMING !!! AH" Haru screamed in pleasure . Yuuto picks Haru up making him sit in his lap . They kissed each other deeply . Haru's arms wrapped around yuuto . Yuuto thrusted up . One of his hands were jerkin Haru. "I am coming too" yuuto growls loudly . He then thrusted the last time and they both came . Haru came on both of them while yuuto came inside haru his hot cum filling haru's hole . The pleasure was too much to take and made Haru to throw his head back.

They both laid and yuuto kisses Haru as Haru pants "haaah haah that was amazing yuuto...." . Haru said blushing and yuuto kisses him again "I know now let's get you to the shower". He said and then picked Haru up and took him to the shower .

They both had shower . After coming out of the shower . Yuuto made Haru to wear one of his clothes . "Baby boy you can wear my clothes and we should get you more clothes today alright ? ". Yuuto suggested and Haru nodded "okay....but I don't have much on me right now......'' he said and looked down . Yuuto smiles and came closer to him . He held her chin up and smiles "sweetie why do you keep saying these things ? You know that you don't have to pay on anything okay ? And you are paying me already by making me food you promised yeah ?" Yuuto said in a gentle voice and kissed Haru,

Haru kissed back and nodded happily . "Yes baby I love you thank you soo much ." Haru said and kissed back. Yuuto smiles "I love you too now let's go". They both were now ready so they headed out to the car . They then drove all the way to a mall . They then went inside the shop and they both started looking for outfits. "Isn't this place a bit too big ?" . Haru asked and yuuto shook his head "not at all baby" . He said and took out a outfit . Like this yuuto picked 10-18 outfits for Haru and made him try them out . He made Haru wear all of them .

Haru went inside and tried them out . He came out to show it to yuuto . Yuuto was left with a open mouth "omg.....baby .....you look amazing! Miss I want to buy all of them pack them up right now" yuuto commanded the working lady and she did as told . "Eh!!!! All of them ? " Haru asked shocked . "The words has been said Haru I am buying all of those ". He said with a serious tone and Haru giggles kissing him . He then nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I HOPE U LIKED THIS ONE NOW SHOW ME MORE LOVE AND GUYS WE ARE GONNA HIT 300 VEIWS NOW !!!! I MEAN I CARE ABOUT THE VEIWS 😅😅 WELL SORRY FOR BEING LATE AND I AM UPLOADING THE NEXT CHAP SOON 😘😘😍