chapter 16

FEW MONTHS LATER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haru was in the laundry room washing Yuuto's clothes as he sang some song . There was a bell and Haru went to check it out to his suprise it was yuuto . "Welcome back love" . Haru said with a smile . As he was gonna say anything . Yuuto picked Haru up and smiles .he closed the door and took him to the door "BABY I DID IT !!! I AM NOW  GONNA WORK FOR THE  MISAKI COMPANY!!! THE BEST COMPANY AROUND THE WORLD !!! I AM SOO HAPPY ! " Yuuto said overly excited.

Haru brightened up "ARE U TELLING ME THE TRUTH OMG ! BABY OMG THAT'S SOO UNBELIEVABLE I AM SOO PROUD OF YOU OMG YUUTO!!!!" . Haru hugged yuuto tightly and they smiled at each other .

"Haru I have to tell you something" yuuto smiles and kisses him waiting for his answer. Haru smiles "yes honey what is it?". Haru asked "I want to take you to a hotel there i will tell you what's up okay ?" . He said and Haru nodded blushing "is this a date ?". Haru asked smirking and yuuto nodded "yeah it is" yuuto said with confidence.

Making haru to blush . He blushes and kisses yuuto "okay... I am gonna wear the best outfit I have today !". Haru shouted in excited . Yuuto smiles . "Alright just make sure you are not too sexy or I will fuck you infront of everyone My darling " yuuto joked.  Haru grasped dramatically. " hah ! You can't do that let me call the police !" Haru went along with yuuto . They both ended up giggling .

They both then laid down and kisses . Yuuto's hands went to haru's neck but as he was gonna kiss it the washing machine interepted them . "Uh...baby wait I will be back" Haru went and took the clothes out ans hung them for them to be dried . As he was hanging them he felt Yuuto's arms wrapped around his waist he looked back and smiles "what's wrong ? You big baby ?" Haru asked .

Yuuto pouted and looked at him nuzzling  his neck "I don't want you to work......you are too wonderful for that". Haru turned to him and smiled "you know you are the best boyfriend'' he kissed him and smiles . "Just for you sweet heart do you wanna watch movies together ?'' Haru nodded and they sat down to watch a movie .

After the movie at 7:30

"YUUTO ! I WANT YOUR HELP !'' Haru called yuuto and yuuto went to the bathroom running. He slammed open the bathroom door ."WHAT'S WRONG ARE YOU OKAY!? " Yuuto came to see Haru he was having a shower he looked at him and smiles.

"can you go and bring the stuff I ordered please from the near by store ? My shaver is not working" . Haru said nervous

"why do you want a shaver ?" . "None of your business!"  He said nervous and yuuto nodded going to buy it . Haru then looked out and saw yuuto was gone "yes ! Now I can take it out". Haru then got ready

Haru's outfit and looks  (kinda looks the same I mean XD)

Haru then secretly went to his closet and took out a  box he opened it and saw a really branded watch "I hope he liked this it was an expensive one I am glad I saved my money" he smiles and hide it with him

Haru then secretly went to his closet and took out a  box he opened it and saw a really branded watch "I hope he liked this it was an expensive one I am glad I saved my money" he smiles and hide it with him . After a few seconds yuuto came home . And Haru smiled "hey....". Yuuto said and kisses him "you look cute" yuuto smirks "told you not to or I will do...." he was about to finish as Haru kissed him "you look handsome".

Yuuto's outfit and looks

They both smiled and then they walked to the car

They both smiled and then they walked to the car . They then drove to a really expensive dinner . They walked in and they let them on as yuuto already made his reservations. They sat on the table and the waiter came to take their other "What will you have sweet tooth? " Yuuto asked and Haru giggles "steak and veggies" Haru asked and yuuto nodded "yeah so boss we need 2 steak and veggies" (I am using the word boss for waiter cuz it comes in as respect to them as it's like a higher position so it means that yuuto is giving  waiter respect)  "Haru do you want wine?" Yuuto asked .

Haru nodded "yeah !" The waiter nodded and went to prepare the meal for the two males . Yuuto held haru's hand and he was blushing "h-haru I have something to tell you.....ummm" . Yuuto stood up and puts his hand in the pocket to take out a small box . He opened the box and there was a ring "will you be my fiancée?".

Yuuto asked being really nervous.  Haru smiled bright and stood up as well all the people who were sitting around were now looking at the two males . "YES I WANT TO BE YOUR FIANCÉE" he said being reallly excited . He then took the ring out and placed it on haru's finger and Haru did the face to Yuuto's finger "I love you soo very much . The both stated together and deeply kissed each other .  All the people started clapping . And they blushed . And sat down again holding hand again toghtly but the difference was they now had rings on.

"My darling I have something for you too as you work all day and stuff I bought a gift for you '' he took it out ans gave it to yuuto and he smiled "baby.....you don't have to do this... at all.." he said and kissed his hand "but I had to do you like it?". Haru asked

Yuuto shook his head "nope..." he wore in on his hand immediately "I love it!!!!". He said and Haru giggles "you scared me !" .

"Oh yeah baby remember I told you about the company tomorrow we are going for a drink with them sora invited us both want come?"Yuuto asked and Haru nodded "sure !". 

After a few minutes the food was served and they both ate and chatted along.