chapter 5

(Yuuto's point of view )

Yuuto was in the bar again . He walked in and his eyes tracked down a small familiar figure which made him chuckle. He smiles and walks up to the small male .

He pokes the male and Haru looked at him . "The wine guy...What's up?" . Haru said and looked up at the tall male "hai sweet heart how are you~" yuuto said with his deep voice and  smiles at him. Haru smiled back and replied in his gentle voice "I am good" . Yuuto glances on the seat next to him and asks "is it okay if I sit next to you ?" He questioned Haru.

Haeu nods "sure......go ahead...." he said and looked at Yuuto . Yuuto sat beside him "should I order something for you?" Yuuto said in his deep voice as his blue eyes pierce into haru .

Haru shivers up. He looked away from  his eyes and said in his sweet yet horse voice ''no I already ordered..." . Yuuto looked at him a chuckles "well the next one is on me kay~". Yuuto then ordered himself a drink "come to think of it are you a regular here ?" He said .

Haru nodded "yeah I guess so... whenever I have time....I am alot busy you know....". Haru lied about it . He didn't wanted to show that he was poor. Yuuto chuckles . Nai came and puts haru's drink in front of him . "Here it is haeu enjoy .'' He said and his gaze went up to yuuto . Nai smiles "oh I see you already are huh~" . He giggles up .

Haru blushes "we are just talking" . Yuuto smiles "of course I am here to be a good friend". He said and hugged Haru by his shoulder smiling . Nai nodded "that's good that guy sure needs a friend . He is a loner without me ".

Yuuto chuckled "well not anymore !" . Haru pouts "can you stop already !" He said triggered . "Yes yes" yuuto said . Nai giggles "well you want a drink  man ?" . Yuuto nodded "I will have a whiskey as well and my name is yuuto nice to meet you" . Nai and Haru both nodded "nice to meet you too" nai said and ran to bring a whiskey.

While Haru sat and sips on his whiskey . "So....yuuto why are you alone..? " Haru said and looked at him . Yuuto was suprised by the question  " uh....well you see I don't have that many friends either...'' he lied about that and Haru nodded "well I am glad we both will be able to know each other" he smiles at the muscular figure.

Yuuto nodded in agreement. "So Haru right ?" . Haru giggles but he was suprised "yes it's Haru yuuto" . Yuuto blushes "well well cutie got my name right". Yuuto's statement made Haru blush.

After chit chatting for a while Haru stood up "sorry it'd really late I am going him now...". Yuuto nodded "sure want me to drop you?" . Haru shook his head "No its fine". Yuuto holds haru's hand and smiles "sure wanna hang out after ?" Haru nodded "yes let me get your number". He nodded and gave Haru his number they both texted and got the number.

"Well I saved it now I will be on my way thank you I had a great time"  Haru said and left .

Yuuto smiles "well I had to...Haru....." he blushes and smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys author here sorry for the small chapter and thank you for supporting see you next time!! Love ya !