chapter 18 (sex included)

Haru smiles and yuuto laid Haru down. "Hey sweetie do you wanna make some love tonight it's been long ?". He asked Haru with a smirk. Seeing that Haru nodded immediately .

"But yuuto...today I wanna take the lead !" Haru said and he turned the position.making yuuto to lay down on the bed and Haru on top of him. "Can I please?" He pouted looking at Yuuto . Yuuto smiles nodding .

Haru stripped . Being all naked from head to toe . "69?" Yuuto asked slapping on haru's ass playfully . Seeing that Haru tired all red made him chuckle.

He smiles "so a touch from me can make You this red?" He asked and Haru blushed even more. "Yuu ! Stop TEASING me !" He said puffing his cheek as he top on top of yuuto again. His ass facing yuuto and Yuuto's dick facing Haru.

Yuuto smirked and he licked haru's entrance making haru to moan "mm~" . Haru moaned slightly and yuuto smirked ."Baby boy suck me too or I will punish you" . He said and he slaps haru's ass . Making haru to scream in pleasure .

Haru licks the tip of Yuuto's big dick . He held the downer part and started sucking on the tip making yuuto to groan in pleasure. He could feel yuuto sucking on  his butt hole. Yuuto's tongue touched the enterence and demanded to go inside . His tongue slipped in haru's hole and tongue fucked Haru.

On the other hand Haru was sucking on his tip slowly taking his whole shaft in his mouth .  Making himself to gag every now and then but he kept on sucking as he listened to yuuto cuss under his breath.

Yuuto then grabs haru's ass groping it .he then pushes his tongue further . He continued to take his tongue out and push it back in . He took It out and bites on haru's round White ass . Just like that he bit it many times .

Haru kept bobbing his head on his lovers dick making the other maon . He felt the other bite and he threw his head back moaning loudly "NGH!" . He moaned and went back on the sucking he sucked faster.

With every bob his sucking was faster and he took it to the back of his throat . He felt Yuuto's hand on his head pushing him down. "Ah~ fuck ! I am coming I am coming ! Shit !" . Yuuto moaned and curses under his breath.

He pushed haru's head down and Haru took it to the back of his throat waiting for the other to cum. Yuuto came growling into haru's mouth .

Haru drank it all . Just a little of it dripped down from his mouth down to his chest . He got up and sat on yuuto . His face all red and his lips puffy Cherry red . His eyes full of Lust.  With his dick drenched in precum . As his small dick stood in front of yuuto waiting anxiously to be touched .

Yuuto looked at the male and his face just tired red . He never expected Haru to look like that . He looked at him . Haru looked at him and smiled leaning in for a kiss . They both kissed each other exploring each others mouth .

Haru started nipping on Yuuto's bottom lip and yuuto did the same to his upper one . They then kissed again desperately trying to eat each other . But they had to pull away to take in oxygen .

Haru looked at Yuuto Lustfully "yuuto let me ride you~" . He asked panting as he pinched his nipple and bit his bottom lip.

"If you want it baby boy then take it , it's all yours ~" yuuto stated and
Haru kinda stood half away and grabbed Yuuto's dick . Pushing it in the tip and then slowly the whole length.

"MM~~NGH'' Haru moaned ad he left Yuuto's length inside of him.  Hitting his spots.  He then lifted his hips up Yuuto's length and then slamming it down.

"NGH! AHH~" Haru moaned loudly feeling the pleasure down his spine . Yuuto groaned at the immense amount of pleasure . He received.

Haru slid up and down Yuuto's dick the both male moaning louder at this point. "Ah ah ah !! Yuu~ I want ah to hold ahhhhh Ur hand now ! Ahhhhh ! Ah !" Haru moaned while he bounced on Yuuto's dick.

Yuuto held his hand tightly and started to jerk Haru off.  "NGH Haru go faster !". Yuuto demanded under his breath . Haru moaned louder as he felt Yuuto's finger pinching haru's nipple.

"Yuu~ it's am coming ! Ahhh" Haru moaned and yuuto held onto haru's dick a little  tightly not too tight just enough so he won't cum . "AHH....yuuto why!!!! NGH! " . Haru questioned . "I want us to come together that's why....guh!!..." . Yuuto explained .

Making haru to beg ''no! Let me yuu it hurts it fucking hurts! Ngh''. He moaned and yuuto thrusted up hitting haru's sweet spot making haru to yelp and cry tears of pleasure .

"Ugh....ngh ....guh" yuuto moaned under his breath and kept thrusting up into haru's tight hole.  He then was close to coming and came inside him.

They both started panting but yuuto got up and now they were in a sitting position . They kissed again and they both lost it in the kiss. They kissed many times and then yuuto thrusted in Haru again.

Haru moaned and they both locked their eyes in each other . Haru moaned ''AH yuu~ it's hitting on ah!" . Yuuto chuckled and thrust in and out of him .

He came inside haru again and they both fell on the bed . Soon the darkness surrounded them and they fell a sleep while yuuto was still inside haru.