Unfinished Business

Jack is on his way to his office. He just left from physical therapy and is cleared to return to work. After spending what felt like two long weeks in the hospital recovering from the surprise attack on him, he's not happy that he has to go to physical therapy.

After getting out of the hospital Jackie told him he had no other choice but to leave the mafia. She couldn't go through the possibility of losing him over and over again. She refuses to bring up their children in a world when their family is walking targets. His beautiful bride made it clear if he didn't leave the mafia world, she would leave him.

"You don't understand Jack, I can't live my life like this let alone raise our children. I don't want to have to look over my shoulder every time I go outside, or worry if my husband will return home to me safe and sound," Jackie yells at Jack standing in front of him.

Jackie is the only person who can get in his face and yell at him without there being repercussions. Quite honestly it just turns him on. Right now he just wants to take her into their bedroom and make up for the lost time. The challenge of getting Jackie from mad to in the mood would be one he had no energy for.

"Seriously Jack, you're just going to ignore me!?" Jackie says waving her hand.

"I'm listening Kid," Jack snaps.

"No you weren't Jack!," she places her hands over her face to stop him from seeing her cry.

He had already decided to leave, but she won't let him get a word in.

"Jackie, just listen to me...

Jackie moves her hands and takes a deep breath, "At this point, I don't want to continue to waste my breath on this subject anymore. Just understand John Fitzgerald Kennedy, that if you don't leave the mafia, I'm leaving you!"

He looks at her as she walks away and slams the bedroom door. The last thing he wants is to lose his wife and children.

He was able to tell her that he has made the decision to leave, which makes her happy. Jack feels he needs to settle one final score with Sam. Of course, he won't tell her about that, but he feels like it needs to be done. To make Sam pay for everything.

He arrives at his office to meet with Kenny and Mac to execute a plan to rid of Sam and his minions once and for all. Jack sits down looking over his messages that he received while he was out. He gets to one message when his secretary lets him know that Kenny and Mac have arrived.

"Let them in," he replies.

Just then Mac and Kenny enters the room.

"Hey Boss, looking good," Mac says, with Kenny agreeing.

"Thank you, gentlemen. How are your families?"

"Everyone is good," Kenny replies.

"Same, nothing much going on right now," Mac also replies, "how's Jackie?"

"She's fine. If you don't mind gentlemen I would like to get straight to the point of our meeting today. I'm taking Jackie to dinner and movie later and I have to go home and pick her up."

"No problem," Kenny says as they begin to discuss their plans to bring about Sam's demise.