I Do!

The next morning Jack wakes up his head pounding. It's been a long time since he had drunk that much liquor. It's not like his days in the Navy when he could easily down at least five shots with no problem. Last night he was beginning to celebrate finding the love of his life.

Looking over at the bedside clock it's time for him to start getting dressed. Just then he turns over and feels another body next to him.

Oh shit, what have I done?" he thinks to himself when he sees Spice next to him asleep.

He was planning on just letting her blow him, he didn't mean to let it go as far as it did. A blow job would be harmless, at least that's what his drunk conscience told him.

Since he and Jackie have been working on their relationship he hasn't been with another woman since. Now he fell off the wagon. For a moment he contemplates confessing to Jackie, but he knows that it will cause unnecessary issues. This is something that he will take with him to his grave.

After getting rid of Spice, Jack makes his way back to his suite so he can begin to get ready. He still had a few hours to get ready and decided to order breakfast. While waiting for his breakfast to arrive he goes into the bathroom to shower and shaves. Can't arrive at his wedding looking rugged. Although Jackie may like the 'mountain man' look.

Just as he is finished shaving there's a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Jack asks knowing that it couldn't be his food.

"It's Mac," the voice responds. Jack wraps his towel around his waist before opening the door.

"What's wrong Mac?"

"Nothing I was making sure that you were up. Jackie isn't going to kill me because I got you to the church late."

Jack laughs knowing that Jackie would wring Mac's neck if he were to be the cause of why Jack is late.

"Did you eat yet?" Mac asks.

"No, but I ordered my breakfast already, I'm waiting for it to come up now," Jack replies walking back into his bedroom.

"Ok good, so after you're finished we're going to the barbershop and get cleaned up."

"Sounds good."

-----

Jackie is sitting in her and Jack's bedroom waiting for the car to arrive to take her to the church. She looks at herself in the mirror and she feels like she can't believe that this day has finally come. Never thought that her life would change so drastically.

From meeting the love of her life on the beach to being kidnapped and almost losing her life, getting married, and entering her final year of grad school. Yesterday she was offered a job to be a correspondent for the Washington Times-Herald. There were so many ups as there were downs, but the most thrilling part is being with Jack.

For the rest of her life, she'll get to wake up in his arms, to love him, and eventually have babies with him. Despite the nervousness, she feels she is very excited. The love she feels for Jack is overwhelming.

Jack has arrived at the church looking like a million dollars in his Ray-Bans, a white tuxedo jacket, black pants, and bow tie, the icing is the black Tom Ford shoes.

Now it was just a matter of minutes before he gets to see his beautiful bride. He feels good, yet nervousness keeps trying to rear its ugly head. Jackie is the only woman he can see himself spending the rest of his life with. She is truly the woman of his dreams.

"Are you ready Jack?" Mac asks.

Yes, I'm ready," he replies with his hand shaking as he reaches up to take his sunglasses off.