deceived

Joven's pov

Its been. A month now to this very day when I was assaulted. I haven't had nightmares because lasercorn has actaully been sleeping over at my house. I felt enough courage to ask if he we would after laying with lasercorn on the night we watched that movie.

I asked him if he would come stay the night with me. Everytime I tried to sleep on my own the nightmares would come back. So days turned into a couple of weeks and now its been a month. He basically lives with us.

Having him there has made everything easier. We haven't done anything obviously cause he's straight, that and me and EJ have gotten alot closer to. Hes finally stopped getting jealous because I finally convinced him that lasercorn is just a really good friend.

I would be lying if I said I didn't have any feelings for David anymore because I do but I have also accepted he doesn't like me like that and I'm with EJ. So just having him there for me is enough.

We get saturday and sunday off so I am enjoying 1 of my 2 days off.

Right now I'm on my way over to surprise EJ with a one month anniversary gift. It's a gold watch.

I pull up to his apartment and find his spare key. He always keeps a spare key by his door.

I walk in and hear screaming from the back of the apartment. I run to his bedroom and realize that it has been a horrible mistake comming here. It wasn't screaming I heard. It was that bastard moaning. There he lays sitting on top of another guy.

My heart begins to break. Tears start streaming down my face "you bastard !" I yell to the top of my lungs. I ran out of there right before he could even get his clothes on to explain himself.

I drive in anger and pull up to my house. I run inside. And go straight to my room. I start sobbing into my hands. I guess Wes noticed I was upset cause he came in to check on me "Joven what's wrong ?"

I can't even stop balling long enough to tell him. He pats me on my back and tries to get me to calm down. No such luck. He pulls me into a hug and tries to talk to me "hey what ever it is I'm sure it's ok. Do you want me to call lasercorn ? He said he won't be comming over till later today but I'm sure he won't mind comming early"

I finally stop crying long enough to say "I don't even think he can fix this. I hate my life so much. Crazy shit keeps happening to me and I just want to die"

Wes curls up beside me on the bed "what happened buddy ?"

I frown and sniffle a little bit to catch my breath "I walked in on EJ having sex with another guy"

He gives me a big hug "I'm so sorry Joven"

"I was really starting to care about him to. Now I have to get over another guy when I was barely over the first one. Why me ?" I say while wiping my eyes

As if on cue EJ calls me on my phone. I pick it up "what the fuck do you want ?"

He tries to explain "it wasn't what it looked like. I-"

"You were on top of another man having sex with him. It was exactly what it looked like" I yelled

He continues "well you made it obvious you didn't want me at all. Everytime I touched you, you would push me away. I felt like an alien"

I screamed "excuse the fuck out of me for not wanting to have sex when we hadn't even gotten far into our relationship. Especially after what happened to me. I haven't felt the same since that's happened !"

"A man has needs. It doesn't mean I don't care about you. I felt like we weren't even a real couple because all we did was kiss" he screamed back

I said right before hanging up the phone "well now we aren't so go screw yourself and whoever else you want"