party time

Joven's pov

Woke up to the best man in the world by my side. He is still asleep. How he managed to not hear the alarm go off today, I don't know but he does look adorable asleep. He is drooling a little.

I get up and shake him awake "baby time to get up. Don't make me get the cold water"

His eyes bolt awake "babe do you want to die today ?"

I laugh and straddle him "you won't do it"

He comments "you know you look good on top of me like that"

I laugh and go in closer for a kiss. I smelled his morning breathe and grabbed the pillow beside his head and hit him with it "get up lazy bones"

He and I both laugh hysterically. He finally gets up and so do I. We get ready to go to work. We leave on time like we always do. The day goes by fairly slow because everyone is excited for the party.

But finally the time is here and we all pack up and leave. Mrs Elwood and Darcy show up 30 minutes before its time to leave. Mrs elwood is wearing a nice long red dress that sparkles and Darcy is wearing a short black one. Lasercorn and I wore suits. I can't get my tie tied "need help" I hear lasercorn ask while spining me around and tying it for me.

I kiss him on the forehead "thank you baby"

He smiles at my pet name. He asked "you ready"

"Yeah" I smile warmly

We all leave to head to the venue and we get there and its beautiful. All the people from work and their dates and plus ones. I sneak away and go pay the DJ off. I get the song that lasercorn came out to everyone to. So I quickly get back to him with some punch.

"Oh thank you jovie" he said while giggling

I laugh but I'm not sure what we are laughing about. The song I wanted comes on and he grins "you sneaky sneaky guy"

I hold my hand out to him and he takes it. This is mine and his favorite song. We danced like we had been the only two in the room.

He diped me alot and it was like we were moving as one person. At some point everyone was watching us, but I didn't care. All that mattered to me was him. The song went off and we finished on us kissing passionately. I think we made other couples jealous because you could see the passion coming from us. We walk over to our friends and Mari squeals "oh my gosh who taught you two to dance like that"

My face turns red and so does David's. I answer "I took dancing lessons back in highschool"

David said "I was taught by my sister actaully"

Flitz said "that's right. You have secret family that we just learned about like last week"

Everyone laughs. I spot Ian and excuse myself from my friends. Glad David was distracted. I get Ian's attention "hey can I ask a favor. I have this plan to ask lasercorn to move in with me but I need the microphone to do it"

He contemplates it for a minute then answers "ok but don't damage it. I'm actaully making like three announcements my self. It's so exciting scheming behind my boyfriends back"

I raise an eye brow "boyfriend ? Due tell ? Did not know you were even gay"

He said "don't tell anyone. But I technically stole Lasercorn's idea"

I giggle "ok tonight is Deffinitely going to be interesting. And Darcy thinks I'm cursed ! Pffft preposterous"

He laughs and walks away. I walk up to the microphone and start speaking "excuse me everyone. I just wanted to make announcement or more like a question"

Everyones eyes are on me now. David gives me a very puzzling look. Good he's confused makes this even better. I motion for him to come up on stage with me "well we have been through alot. And if I've learned anything it's that I care about lasercorn more than anything on this planet. He is always so kind. He knows exactly how to cheer me up when I'm upset. He has been there for me at my worst and best"

I grab his hand and look into his eyes "David moss. You already sleep in my bed every night. So will you officially move in with me ?"

His eyes grew wide. But he's smiling the most gorgeous smile. Man I love it when he does that. He takes the mic from my hand "yes Joshua ovenshire, I will move in with you"

I cheered. Everyone cheered. I picked him up and kissed him. It feels like heaven when I get to taste those soft lips. Ian comes up on stage "ok well Congradulations guys. Now can you two get off stage before it gets x-rated up here"

Everyone laughs and so do we. We make our way off stage...