confession time

Joven's pov

All it took for the words I'm gay for me to close the gap. I had been suspecting he had feelings for me but I didn't know for sure. I pressed my lips to him. And at first he hesitated but then kissed me back. It was like everything on earth made sense at that very moment. I finally pulled out of the kiss and could not help but grin. He was to. I guess its true he does "I have been waiting to do that since the first day I laid eyes on you" I told him

He starts laughing like crazy. And I do the same. He smiles lovingly at me "can we go back to your house. I'd really like to get away from that woman and closer to you"

I nod and we put our seatbelts back on and I drive back to my house.

We get there and sit on the couch. He laid his head in my lap. I loved this feeling. I was actually happy for once since everything that's been going on. He was the first to speak "so you had feelings for me to ?"

I nod "yeah. I actaully couldn't stand seeing you and that girl together that one night. It hurt so much"

He gets a guilty look "yeah I did that because I wanted to see if it made you jealous"

I laugh "it did"

He giggles "I hated seeing you with that bar stool"

I intertwine my fingers with his "well I was only with him because I thought you didn't want me. You were always mean to me I thought you hated me"

He sighs "I know. I was always an ass. I was only like that because I liked you and I thought you didn't want me so I saved myself the heartbreak. Little did I know you do have feelings for me"

I ask intrigued "so what made you start being nicer. Is it because of the rape ?"

He answers "well yes and no. I realized that if you had been hurt alot worse and killed then you would have died thinking I hated you. I realised because sohinki said you were crying down stairs the day before because of me. It made me feel like a horrible person. So I decided even though in the long run being your friend would end in my heart breaking I would treat you better and atleast be your friend"

I smile happily. I reach down and cup his chin in my hand and kissed him. He asked "what did I do to earn that one?" While grining

I said "you just being an awesome person. You know everytime I felt the anxiety and flashbacks coming on. You calmed me down. The moment I felt your touch it was like instant safety"

He reached up and kissed me "you're a sweetheart Joshua ovenshire"

He changed his expression to deep thinking "what is it ?"

He said "well my mom played this out pretty good. How did she know to get to me through you. How did she get to be your therapist ?"

I thought the same question "oh I was recommended by some girl. I was talking to Mari about wanting to go see one. And this girl walked up. she didnt talk much. All she said was here is a piece of paper. This woman is an amazing therapist. Now that I think about it. It Was a little weird"

His eyes grew wide "that sly bitch. My sister is the one I'm guessing gave you the paper. She was the only one from my family who knew who I was. And I've even told her about my feelings for you on the phone"

That last part made me grin. He sees this and grins to. He continues "well this means that she must have known about father dying. Why didn't she tell me ?"

I shake my head "idk but I have a confession to make. I also told your mom my feelings for you"

He shrugs "it's ok besides therapist are sworn to keep what you tell them to theirselves. That brings me to an important statement"

He continues "I want to be your boyfriend. But I want to wait to tell our friends. Atleast for like two weeks. Is that ok ?"

I nod and tell him "as long as I can call you mine and you call me yours then yes that's fine"

Lasercorn caresses my cheek "yes. And ya know. We could just use the excuse that I'm still helping you cope so we can still share a bed"

I laugh "sounds good to me"....