four

Jimin's eyebrow furrow in confusion as he keeps hearing the same annoying noise over and over.

*ping

*ping

*pING

The last one scares the freakin heck outta him, causing him to quickly sit up on his bed and turn to where the noise is coming from. He watches his window and see it's pebbles being tossed at it.

"Frick sake Taehyung" he mutters clearly annoyed and tired "how many times do I have to tell you not to come here at night".

He reaches the window and quickly opens it before dodging a tiny rock that flys in and past him.

He shoves his head out aggravated only to be met with a pair of eyes.

Yoongi's eyes.

"What?" Jimin asks squinting at the boy, clearly still salty and now tired.

"I just wanted to apologize".

"You already did" Jimin rolls his eyes.

"And you clearly didn't accept it!" Yoongi yells back in defense "just come down here, we'll go get icecream or something".

Jimin can't help but smile at that, only to freeze as he realizes what he's doing.

Sneaking out? That's not like him at all!

B-but for icecream.

He bites his lip harshly before opening his eyes and looking down at a waiting Yoongi. "You can't handle a cigarette if you can't even leave during the middle of night" Yoongi purposely provokes him. Which to no surprise, works.

Jimin quickly slings one leg over his windowsill and fixes his eyes on Yoongi.

"How the heck do people sneak out a window?!"

"Well first off, they're quiet about it" Yoongi rolls his eyes. "I'll- I'll catch you" he cringes at his own stutter. Jimin feels his cheeks turn a deep pink but he nods anyways before slipping his other leg over the windowsill. He glances down at Yoongi.

"Ready?" He mouthes.

"Ready" Yoongi nods back.

Jimin closes his eyes deciding it's now or never before leaping off the window and right into Yoongi's arms.

The free fall wasn't very big thanks to Yoongi catching him, maybe two feet or so.

His breathing calms slightly and peeks and eye open to Yoongi who is currently holding him bridal style. Jimin's cheeks quickly flush a hot pink as he scrambles out of the olders grip. Yoongi just laughs at the younger's panic before walking over to the wooden fence.

Jimin hesitates after watching Yoongi jump his fence. He glances back at his house in the direction of where his Grandmother should be.

He sighs before running up and and hosting himself over the fence.

"You're stronger than I thought" Yoongi smiles warmly.

"Thanks" Jimin rolls his eyes "are you suppose to be apologizing to me?"

"Yeah, right" Yoongi's laughter quickly stops as he runs across the road to his car. Jimin shakes his head before looking both ways and crossing the street.

"What's wrong-" he asks as he approaches Yoongi who is now clearly in distress.

"...."

"I locked my keys in my car" he smiles warmly through the window at his keys in the engine. Jimin can't help as he lets a giggle ripple through his throat at the older foolish action. "I can't call the cops until 7" he shakes his head.