3. Waking Up & Louise's

I woke up in Joe's car, lying across the back seat and I just remember at one point being in someone's arms and by the colour of their top I was guessing It was Alfie.

"Oh my gosh Zoe are you alright? I was contemplating taking you to the hospital, Alfie told me what happened he thought you fainted but don't worry I didn't tell him it was a panic attack" Joe was in a panic and he stopped the car and looked over at me.

" I'm just tired, what happened?" I was so confused.

"Well we came back to find you when we realised you weren't there but Chai bumped into someone he knew and they were talking for ages and there was no connection to ring you. By the time we got there Alfie was picking you up from the floor outside the shop, he said you were shivering by the way."

I looked down and realised I was wearing Alfie's oversized jumper, I looked in the mirror at my make-up stained face and sighed, I couldn't believe Alfie had to watch all that and I cut their trip to London short. Nobody knows I get panic attacks except my family and bestest chummy Louise as I don't think I'm ready to tell anyone just yet.

"Here we are" Joe said as we arrived at our house no one was home and I went upstairs to go to bed and all I could feel was Joe's pitying eyes hard on my back. I hated this, I hated people feeling sorry for me and having to look after me when all I wanted was to not be scared to go have a fun life with my friends, but I couldn't.

I opened up my laptop and turned on all of my social media and had two follows or friend requests on all three from Chai and... Alfie. I was quite embarrassed about what had happened yet I couldn't stop thinking about him; his looks, his laugh, his smile and how he had lifted me up and given me his jumper, but that didn't mean anything, he was just being a gentleman. I went on to his Facebook and looked at his photos and how happy he looked, he did not need a girl like me messing all that up.

I dreamt that night that I had another panic attack and everyone I knew was shouting at me; my mum and dad, my brother, Louise, Marcus, Chai and Alfie were all telling me that I was a nuisance to know and that they hated knowing me because they had to look after me and they only stay with me out of pity. I didn't get much sleep that night.

* * * *

It had been a week since that day in London and I was off to Louise's for the weekend along with Joe because Alfie, Marcus, Tanya and Jim were going to be there and I was actually really looking forward to it!

"Chummy!" shouted Louise and she greeted me with a big hug, "Are you all excited!"

"Yes, very excited" I laughed, I loved being with Louise because se made me so happy. I recognised Tanya and Jim from their channels and said hi to them for the first time and was a little star struck. I then greeted Marcus and Chai with a hug.

"Are you okay? You had me really worried Zoella" Alfie joked as he came up behind me but still was very serious about it.

"Yea, I just wasn't well I think" I smiled timidly, "Oh! Here you go" I gave him back his jumper which I had washed and folded neatly.

"Thanks!" he said in a funny voice and I laughed he stared at me and Marcus, Chai and Joe burst into hysterical laughter. Alfie went red and once I started talking to Louise he hit them with his jumper half playfully half angrily.

"Zoeeee" Darcey toddled in and I lifted her up on to my hip and she giggled as I spun her around, " We going to the park Zoe!" she squeeled as I pretended to drop her.

"Let's go to the park, park let's go get away" we all sang as we made our way to the park.