11. Meet Ups

I woke up in Alfie's arms.

"Mornin' little one" he whispered and smiled at me. Dayum that smile...

"Mornin'" I smiled back and I just relished in the moment of being safely locked in his arms with nobody there to judge us.

There was a knock at the door.

"Shit" Alfie said under his breath and went to open the door in just his boxers while I laughed at him.

"Aloha chummy! and Alfie" it was just Louise as she had a room next door.

"Hey chummy" I greeted back.

"You all ready for today?" she asked me with her makeup done perfectly and her beautiful outfit all ready on.

"Um... give me five minutes." I was still in my pyjamas and I had my meet up in an hour. Oops. I quickly put on my Nars foundation and my benefit POREfessional concealer using my Mac brushes and swiped some mascara and a bit of winged eyeliner on. After that I dabbed some bronzer and powder on my face, quickly did some contoring and brushed on some blush. To top it all off I put on my statement red lipstick. I quickly changed into my green ombré dress, some sandals and jewellery and finally pinned my hair with some bobby pins. I was finished. Girls have to go through so much to try and get ready quickly.

"Ready!?" I shouted to Louise.

"You look beautiful" Alfie smiled at me as he watched me from the bed.

"Let's go Zoe, quick!" said Louise. I didn't even get to say thankyou.

We got there with just enough time and I wipped out my vlogging camera.

"Hey guys and welome to Vidcon day 2!" I said to my camera lense. "So I'm here with my bestest chummy Louise and Miss Tanya Burr and we are about to go to our meet up but we have no idea where we are going!" we all laughed and someone took us to a huge room with most of it cut off by a large blue curtain. We heard loads of voices behind the curtain and we knew we were in the right place.

I was led to my part of the curtain and I got extremely nervous as people had the choice to choose Louise, Tanya and I. What if nobody turned up to my meet up? I gulped as the lady opened the curtain to reveal hundreds and hundreds of people waiting in line just to see me. I was in shock to be honest.

I went through loads of people and I was given so many gifts of Pop Tarts and Lucky Charms and stuff to do with guinea pigs and it was just incredible. I couldn't thank each viewer enough. I even got drawings of myself which was creepy but cool!

We made our way outside where we were meeting everyone else to go for some dinner, I was starving for pizza!

"Hey little one, how was your meet up then?" Alfie slipped his arm around my waist and pecked me on the cheek thinking no one was watching.

I looked up and Tanya, Jim and Louis were staring at us. We slipped away from eachother.

Jim held his hands up "We didn't see anything don't worry." as I said I think Tanya and Jim are really nice people.

We all squished into our mini bus and made our way to a huge restraurant where they had put a few tables together to make one big one for all of us.

I sat between Alfie and Louise and I ordered a plain pizza. Jack sat directly infront of me and to be honest he was really annoying. He was talking to me at the start and it was nice but then he just wouldn't SHUT UP. Halfway through I was having a conversation with Alfie and he just kept interrupting to say something "funny" and it was really starting to piss me and Alfie off. Then I was having some pleasant chummy chatter and he butt in and started talking about his 1 million subscribers video he was working on and I really couldn't care less. Of course I'm too polite to tell him to shut up so I just had to pretend to be interested in his "jokes" for over an hour.

"Sorry about that" I whispered to Alfie. "I don't think he can take the hint that I'm already talking to someone else" and I walked on up to beside Louise.

Two minutes later as we were walking along the beach Jack walked up and put his arm aroud me. I froze and tried to push him off.

"Hey! Mate can't you realise that she doesn't want your arm around her!?" Alfie said to him.

"No man I think she quite likes it and me" He winked at me and I just stared at him shocked at how weird he was being. "I think someone's a little jealous Zo" he laughed and looked at Alfie.

"What? I'm just sticking up for a vulnerable girl" Alfie said back.

"I think someone has a little crush on you Zoe" Jack teased and by then I had had enough of him.

"I'd like to think so!" I laughed and Alfie stared at me then realised and smiled.

"What do you mean?" Jack pulled his arm away quickly and Alfie took my hand and we both ran ahead of all of the suprised looking Youtubers and a very embarrassed/angry looking Jack Harries.

"High Five!" Alfie said and he put up his hand as I went to hit it he pulled it away, "Got yah!" he laughed at me and I fake pouted. He pulled me into his chest and held me there as we walked down the beach. He slowly kissed my forehead, it was bliss. I was wrapped in Alfie's arms and we just laughed and laughed about what had just happened, we didn't care for once what everyone behind us thought, it just mattered that I had him and he had me.