8. What does this mean now?

I woke up,again, but now I was safely in Alfie's arms on my sofa so as a thank you I got up to make him a breakfast of bagels and nutella. I thought about what had happenned that night and what it meant now. Did he just love me like a brother and sister? or was it something more?

"Morning" Alfie mumbled, interrupting my thoughts.
"Hey, I made you breakfast" and I handed him the plate.
"Thanks" he started to eat it and there was an awkward silence.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked me.
"Yea I'm okay thanks" and then more awkwardness.

"So...What are you up to today?" he asked me.

"Nothing much I suppose, what about you?"

"Well I was thinking that maybe we could make a collab if you would like?" he said.

"Yea! That's a good idea I will go get ready and set up and you think about what you want to do" I ordered him and to be honest I didn't care if I sounded bossy he needed to wake up.

***

"Don't forget to like and subscribe to Alfie and I! Byeeeee!" I turned off the camera. We had just filmed two halfs of the valentine's tag for our channels and it was very funny.

"Zo?"

"Alf?" I mocked.

"Haha, um...well I was just wondering, well if you want to obviously, saying as we are both single for Valentine's day which is coming up, that maybe would you like to go out with me tonight, like on a date... with me?"

Oh no, what about my nightmares, what if this ends up being a horrible relationship/breakup again,

it's just a date Zoe.

"Um okay, yea I would love to" he beamed at me.

"So where should we go then?"

***

We arrived at Nando's at around 6:30 and I was slightly nervous but very hungry. For a while with Alfie it was slightly awkward but once we got into conversation it was just like we were best friends again.

We were driving home and Alfie was weirdly silent and I was scared I had said something to offend him until we turned up outside my house.

"Zoe?"

"Alfie?" I mocked again.

"I really like you, like, really like you Zoe" there was an awkward silence.

"Look Alfie.." I was cut off

"When you rang me my immediate reaction was to help you and I can't stop thinking about you Zo, I really can't" he looked at me in the eyes and captured mine and all out once I realised: the dreams, the nightmares, when he was the first person I rang, the beach, the card shop: I was falling for Alfie Deyes, falling hard and even though I tried I couldn't stop loving him and he actually liked me back. I stared into his amazing eyes and he stared back we kissed and it was the most amazing feeling in the world, I don't care how long it lasted but it was beautiful.

"Zoe Sugg will you be my girlfriend?" he said with our foreheads and noses touching.

"Yes" and we carried on.

I was Alfie Deyes' Girlfriend!