9. Going to Vidcon

It has been 2 weeks since our first date and we are heading to Vidcon and I am so excited to be going with Alfie especially plus Louise and lots of my other Youtuber friends would be there!

"Alfie?"

"Yes little one?"

"Um...could we please not tell our subscribers just for now I don't think I'm ready yet"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"About us silly" I laughed.

"Ohhhh, of course whatever you want little one, we are allowed some privacy you know?"

"ARE YOU GUYS READY!" Joe shouted from downstairs.

"COMING!" I shouted back and we grabbed our suitcases and got into the taxi with Joe.

The airport was busy and stressful until we finally got past security and made our way to Starbucks and sat down. I was sitting beside Alfie and he had his arm around my shoulder.

"Did you check the comments yet from our valentines videos we put up last night?" Alfie asked me.

"No, did you?" I asked

"No but I will check now" he brought out his laptop and clicked on the video we filmed two weeks earlier.

"Looks like the viewers are psycic" he said kind of shocked.

"Wow" was all I could say at the massive amount of comments:

ZALFIE OMG

Please let Zalfie be real! xx

OML THE FEEELS! #ZALFIE

#ISZALFIEREAL ?????? :)))

That was only some and it was crazy.

"Alfie I really don't want to tell anyone yet"I said kind of scared.

"Don't worr-" he was cut off by a few girls who must have been viewers.

"ZALFIE?!" they screamed and ran over to us as Alfie quickly moved his arm away.

"IS ZALFIE REAL" one girl screamed far too loudly.

"Um no we are just on the same flight to Vidcon" Alfie told them and I nodded in agreement.

"Oh well can we all get a picture with you three please?" so Joe, Alfie and I stood up and took pictures with the girls and got on the flight soon afterwards. I literally slept the whole way to America.