28. invisible

Updating next at 10K !
Share on twitter and comment your twitter handle here and I will follow you!

my twitter: @Zoejoe_alfie

*Zoe's pov*

I looked around and it was really dazzling bright so I left the room and found myself in the hospital corridor. I ran looking for Alfie and my family.

"Joe!" I shouted when I saw him but he didn't look up, "Joe?"
He stared into my eyes but didn't even notice I was there, he got up walking through me to leave to go outside.
I looked around confused and saw Alfie walking into another room. Ahh I remembered it was where we last filmed a...wait? I don't remember even getting out of bed.
"Alfie is this a dream," he ignored me as he packed the equipment away, "ALFIE LISTEN TO ME PLEASE!" I started to cry, "ALFIE I LOVE YOU! Alfie please tell me what's going on."

He still ignored me as he sat down and pressed play on the camera. It was the both of us, me in a hospital bed and him talking. He stopped the video and put his head in his hands, a silent tear trickled down his cheek. I tried to wipe it away but when I put my hand too near his face my hand repelled away, like when you put two magnets together.
He got up and left, I picked up the camera and pressed play, it was me and Alfie again but this time we were on the beach laughing and chatting about pugs. I missed Alfie's smile.

I put the camera down and walked out into the hallway, even though my parents were split up my mum was crying in my dad's arms.

At the end of the corridor it was very bright, the closer I got the happier I felt and the safer I felt. I wanted to go into it to feel no pain again. My mum and dad had eachother and Joe, and Joe had them. Alfie would find someone else that would make him happy and who would bring his beautiful smile back. Louise was a mother now, her daughter needed her more than I needed her and she needed me. It was safe for me to go now. I couldn't wait to be free from panic attacks and pain. No one would hurt me here or criticise my laugh or what I do ever again.

I still didn't know if I should go or not though.