14. Life Was Getting Better

I woke up feeling clear from sweat and tears and looked to my side to see an adorable Alfie wrapped up like a burrito in bed. All the youtubers would soon be off to the "Youtuber House" and I was actually feeling confident for once. I was starting to like the new me!

We all jumped into a taxi and made our way to the beautiful house, it even had a pool. Nobody had even been weird with me and they had acted like nothing had even happened, they understood me. I went up to Tanya and gave her a hug, I knew we were going to be good friends for a long time.

We had an amazing day by the pool, the sun was so hot and my sides hurt from laughing so much at the stupid games we played and things we talked about. Soon we decided it was time to go out to the party. We got in another taxi and made our way, all glamed up, to the party.

It was very busy and loud and full of lots of drunk people. Louise and I sat awkwardly with our Cokes at the bar and chatted a bit but we were too tired and distracted by the noise to talk. Louise being a mum and me being anxious it wasn't our cup of tea so we decided to leave early. We didn't tell anyone though we didn't want to make them feel like they had to come back so early.

We got so chatty in the taxi and we had a good old chummy natter, I missed those. We had our own little time where we had a short walk up the street so we could talk but soon it started to get dark so we made our ways inside.

The front door was slightly open.

"Did someone not close the door?" I laughed, probably the boys being too stupid to check, "Oops we all left the lights on too." my chummy wasn't laughing though.

"You don't think there has been a break in, do you?" Louise said nervously. I didn't get to answer because as we walked into the huge living room a gun was pointed to our faces.

"Nobody move!"