26. A little Video

*Zoe's Pov*
"Alfie can you help me film a video today?"
"Sure little one, what you gonna do?"
"I just want to tell them all what's going on" I said.
"No problemo" he smiled.
I wanted to make a video but at the same time I felt the worst I ever had so I wasn't sure how I was planning on making it.
Alfie left later on to go get equipment from the youtuber house and I slept, I wanted to wait up on him but I just didn't have the energy.
***
"Zoe? Zo do you want to film this before tonight?" I heard Alfie's voice.
"Yea sure...just dozed off" Alfie had set up all of the equipment with the camera and the microphone and the lights. I teared up a little.

What if it's the last time you ever film?

Shut up Zoe

"You ready?" Alfie pressed the button and sat down beside me as I pressed the button that made the bed rise up, I didn't have the strength to sit up myself.
I looked a state. I had a tube going through my nose and cuts on my face. I had no makeup on and hadn't showered for ages, I also could barely talk so I got Alfie to speak for me.
"Wassup guys and today I'm going to take over for Zoe because you're feeling a bit poorly aren't you little one?" I smiled and he carried on, "As you know not many youtubers have been posting recently because there was an incident, that we are not going to explain, but Zoe has been badly hurt. Now this might come as a shock to you but please don't be upset if we don't post for a while she's trying her hardest to get through it, We aren't even at home we are still in America! Also you have probably realised Zalfie is also real and it has been for a while. We really hope that you guys just stay positive about all this and we will get through it. I'm sure that...
I didn't hear the rest...