6. The Beach

It was an amazing day at the beach the heat was so nice and there were no clouds at all. All of the girls were sunbathing and the boys were in the water having waterfights; it was perfect.

I decided to go in the water with the boys and Louise  and I actually had fun getting my hair wet. Alfie started to chase me with a bucket of water and I giggled and squeled. He lifted me up from behind in a bear hug and threw me into the water ( I'm not the heaviest person to lift up). I splashed him as he lifted me up and he didn't take his eyes away from mine. He bit his lip. God dammit why did he have to do that. Then finally he turned away to grab the bucket and sneak up on Louise from behind and soak her, I have never seen her more scared in her life!

We got out of the water and it was freezing (I'm not that good with the cold) and I shivered, my good mood dropping instantly.

"Gosh Zo, your lips are blue" Louise pointed out. Alfie took off his extremely cosy looking jumper and put it over my head then he wrapped his arm around me.

"Feeling better little one?" He asked me.

"Little one?" I said.

"Yes, I think it fits you perfectly for a nickname" he bit his lip swoon and started talking to Marcus.

"Louise I need to speak to you" I whispered to her and we went away to the outdoor toilets to talk.

"So, you like Alfie then?"

"What are you talking about?" I didn't like Alfie, did I?

"Well you both seem pretty close" Louise hinted.

"Okay..maybe I sort of, kind of, maybe, like him in a way, but there is no way on Earth that he likes me!"

"Of course he does! Have you been looking at the same person chummy?" Louise exclaimed.

"Pretty sure I have, chummy. There is no way in a million years, trust me, that Alfie Deyes likes me" I said.

"Well you would be a cute couple...OMG! Zalfie!" she laughed.

"No way, we would not make a cute couple, we'd be disgusting"

Or would we?