29. Alfie

Zoe Elizabeth Sugg died later that night. The blood came to late and then her body wouldn't accept it.

I remember the day clearly. I was uploading the video that we had filmed before they whisked Zoe away onto Zoe's channel and my own. The doctor walked towards us solemnly as he took off his green cap. He didn't need to say anything because we all knew. We all knew that we wouldn't see Zoe again.

I guess I shouldn't of been so sad saying as I hadn't known her long. I guess I shouldn't of been so selfish and should of stayed with her family. I guess I shouldn't have run away as fast as I could but I loved her and it felt like I had for my whole life.

I found myself at the beach. It was three in the morning. I didn't cry but I just sat on a rock looking at the sea. Zoe always said she loved the sea, she said it made her feel calmer. Well it didn't work for me. I tried to think of what made me feel happy and calm...My channel! I got my laptop from my rucksack and hacked a neighbouring house's wifi that didn't have a password. My recent video with Zoe came up and every comment made my heart break more.

Get well soon Zoe x

We love you Zoe, can't wait to watch your videos again when you are better!

You are strong Zoe! We know you will be back very soon, love you lots xx :(

They needed to know.

They had the right to know.

I sat beside a street lamp and turned on the camera on the laptop.

"Hey guys...I know I'm not Zoe and..." I put my face in my hands to hide the tears. "Look. You guys deserve to know that tonight... Zoe passed away and I hope you all understand that there will not be any videos on this channel or maybe even mine, joe's etc for a long time. She loved you all a lot...She had so many big things coming up that she will never get to see and I just want to tell you to always love your family and your friends because you never know whenever something's going to happen." and with that I uploaded my last ever video.