Chapter 3

I got suspended for three weeks.

         whoop!

I mean does anyone love being suspended? If you don't then i do....

When I got home I shouted my usual greetings "I'm home bitches" Then, Stella, my foster mum walked over to me with a weird look on her face, one that I've gotten used to by now.

"Hey, guess what?" I irked not being able to control my excitement.

"What?" She asked in a bored tone and I rolled my eyes at her. She was no fun!

"I got three weeks of suspension, awesome right?" I screamed doing a little 'happy dance.

She just looks at me with the same eyes as every day, pity and regret .But who cares?!

"You have visitors." She said dryly and I sighed. She was so boring for her age. It was beginning to irritate me.

"Hmmm, I love visitors!" I said chuckling dryly.

I hate visitors.

I walked to the living room only to see some handsome men sitting on different couches. I couldn't see their faces 'cause I was behind them. Walking closer towards them, i froze when i saw their faces.
After two fucking years they show their ugly fucking faces. Fuck 'em.

"Oh hey BROTHERS, wassup." I say tryna act cool but I knew I was gonna break down so I just turned to face Mrs Stella "You know what, I'm just gonna head to my room. And Mrs. Stella don't bother about serving me dinner 'cause I'm not gonna eat it" Then ran into my room when i heard them yell my name.
I slammed the door behind me before locking it. Running to my bathroom, i slammed it shut so no one could hear me cry.

Tears escaped from my eyes but i didn't stop it. Crying was something I hadn't done ever since my brother left. I cried about everything. My parents dying, my brothers for leaving me. Never visiting. And showing up now.
By the time I was done it was midnight.

I wished silently those pigs (my brothers) would be gone by now. They really grew up well and handsome. I guess they got new jobs and improved their lifestyle.

Then a fact hit me like a tumor. They were here to take me home.
Nooo! no, I didn't want a home. Damn it!

*****************

The next day,

"Come on Harley, I already said sorry." I look at Nick like he had four ugly heads. He thought sorry was the solution to everything. Well the dickhead thought wrong then.

"Fuck off okay? I don't wanna see your ugly face and besides you disgust me.
Everyone gaped at my words while I gave them a duh' look. Never heard a cuss word before?

"Don't you dare curse at me, you are coming home tonight and that's-" he was saying when I cut him off, 

"That's what...final? I'm not coming with you and that what is final dude."

"Hey, Harley don't talk to your brother that way". Harry my second brother spoke firmly.

Like that could scare me. I roll my eyes to no one in particular.

"I wasn't talking to you so mind your own damn business!"

Another gasps filled the room.

"You either kill me cause while I'm alive I would never, ever,  follow there. Got it? Or do I still need to spell it out for you?" Then I walked out leaving them dumbfounded.
――――――――――――――――

"You are leaving my house tonight. "Cause I'm kicking you out and besides I've heard enough of -" Mrs. Stella said.

"Alright, now leave my room and allow me pack my belongings, bitch" I interrupted rudely and she shook her head at me before leaving.
Would you believe if told you that she tried abusing me for the first two months I arrived here? I didn't let her the third month, I gave her the beating of her life.
She looked very happy getting rid of me. I mean who wouldn't be?

A/N
Another update 692 words! I might be the worst author ever! Yay cause of my grammatical errors. ... you can't blame me, English isn't my first language!!.

Byeeeeeeeeee

Vote

Comment

Give feedback...