Chapter 10

What did I ever do to deserve this? I whined pounding on my bed

Who the heck was at the damn door by this time disturbing my sleep?!

"Harley get the door." Nick yelled from wherever he was.

"I'm on it."

I swing my leg off the bed and stand only to fall again as the room spins, then stops.
Oh Jesus! help me, if you do i will never bully again. i said a quick prayer.

Someone knocked again and I sighed.

"Coming!" whoever it was better had a good reason for waking me up.

“What do you want?" I rudely asked the two beautiful ladies standing at in front of my door.

One was a tall fake beautiful blond with blue contact lens. She was wearing clothes I would call strippers outfit, it looked like her boobs would fall out any minute.
She looking at me like I was some kind of ugly creature. Yeah right, maybe because of my hair.
You definitely don't wanna see me when I wake from sleep.

But the other girl looked at me like I was the cutest chipmunk on earth. She looked so natural and perfect.

"I never knew my beauty could attract females too," the fake blond said cockily.
Before I could give her a throwback.  The door widened revealing Nick.

“You must be the girlfriends? Come on in." Nick invited them in by opening the door wider.

The girlfriends! Is that a movie title or something.

"Nick what girlfriends?"

"Are you kidding me!" He exclaimed and I stared at him, absolutely clueless.

I guess they told me but I forgot, I forget everything nowadays.

“Look, just go get dressed and come down for dinner. If James sees you this way, he would be furious."

“So what are your names?" Nick asked nicely.
Turns out the fake bitch was Oliver's girlfriend, the one he had been talking about nonstop. He sure didn't know how to pick his women.
Then the nice one was James girlfriend.

"I'm Anne Mary, but you could call me the one you prefer" the nice one said smiling at me.

"I'm Diamond" the fake blond said, touching Nick's hand. She has been trying to flirt with Nick for some minutes now. And Ollie noticed but said nothing. What was going on?

"He meant your real name" I interrupted and she stared at me in between those lashes while Oliver gave me a death glare.

"Oh, don't be rude, it is my real name. My father named my siblings and I according to what he produces, He named my brother before me Golde-”.

"Please let's eat." I interrupted, helping myself to a big plate of food so did everyone. But 'Barbie' (Diamond) was different. She took a little plate of salad and water and returned some of Oliver's food, saying a model shouldn't get fat.
James sent me the look to shut up and I gave him the look of i-wasnt.planning-on-saying-anything.

We were almost done with dinner when my eyes started to spin again. Now everyone was fat in my eyes, with big eyes and lips.
I think all this is because i stopped using my glasses.

"Harley, you okay? You look pale and you're all sweaty" Anne asked and everywhere stopped spinning.

They all had a worried expression written on their faces. Except for Barbie, of course.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Of course she is fine, she just sweats cause of the way, she rushes her food” Barbie spoke with a dismissal tone.

"Thanks for the dinner guys, I'll just be up in my room, if you need me." I said then ran upstairs.
But still had Anne say "How did you know she was sweating 'cause of the food?"

"Well, my dad's uncle son's girlfriend is a doctor." I mentally rolled my eyes at her statement?

Minutes later****

"What do you want," I asked Barbie as she entered my room without knocking.
What an hypocrite!

"Do you where the toilet is?"

"It's right down the hall" I replied and she began walking towards me.

"What else -" She cut me off, with a slap and steam were literally rushing out of my ears.

"Don't you ever try to stop me from talking ag...." I also cut her off with a punch.
she screamed. Moments later, everyone ran in to see what had happen.

"She punched me, Ollie, your sister punched me in the face" she hugged Oliver and sobbed.
I had never seen this look in Oliver's eye before, he looked murderous.

But i didn't even do anything' i thought to myself.

――――――――――――――――

Oliver didn't return home till the next day by then James and Nick had gone to work.
He didn't come to my room but i heard him walk to his room and slam the door hard. if it was i who did that then i would have gotten into trouble. Not fair.

Being the good sister i was, i went to check if he was alright only to come to face a drunk Ollie and a drunk Ollie is an aggressive Oliver.
I remembered one time when he put Nick's hand into fire because Nick wanted to help him walk to his room without falling, that time he had just lost in a gambling bet. Oliver was basically a rebel.

"Ollie." i called out with a tiny voice
Everything in me screamed RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, HARLEY

I opened my eyes to see Nick applying lotion on my back then i remembered what happened recently. Oliver had hit me with a belt till i passed out.

He always said he would never hurt me. What a liar! i sobbed.

“shh shh it's alright, we dealt with him” Nick spoke making me cry more..

――――――――――――――――

“Be careful ” James warned as i walked with difficulty to go meet Peter who was waiting for me. He was my everyday ride, i had a car but i was too lazy to drive it.

“i will” i called back as Peter approached me with a frown.

“What happened to your leg?” he asked looking deeply concerned.

“I fell down the stairs” i lied

some paragraphs are missing....im sorry

there a joke

No matter how big your house is, how recent your car is, or how huge your bank account is, Our grave is still gonna be the same size, stay humble