chapter 36

Im so blessed with nice people, Thanks so much to this lovely bae of mine KomuKhowal for the cover and its so perfect and girl your work is dope, read it like three times already and im still hunting for more

Im so blessed with nice people, Thanks so much to this lovely bae of mine KomuKhowal for the cover and its so perfect and girl your work is dope, read it like three times already and im still hunting for more...thank youu.

"What are you doing here?are you stalking me?." I asked rudely but secretly im so glad his here, i missed him so much.

"Not the best way to talk to your superman." His voice was husky, He was standing right in front of me, i didnt wanna look at his face cause i might end up with a weak knee.

I didnt know the colour of Peter eyes he alway wore a sky blue contact lens.

"Before you showed up i was doing perfectly fine, i could handle him." I lied, i could handle teenager boys but no men.

"I know and im sorry for showing up, i just wanted to explain." Honesty laced his voice.

"Wth do you wanna explain, that you are sleeping with my brothers girlfriend or what." i yelled finally looking up to his face, Man those eye were shining sky-blue in the dark, i could swin in those eye for years.

"Im sorry i didnt tell you, it was years ago even before i met you. " He said making me sign in relief.

"Okay." I replied softly not knowing what to say.

"How about a dinner with me tomorrow  at 8.00pm as a sign of apology." He said nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Mr Peter Malik, are you asking me to go on a date with you." I asked grinning from ear to ear.

"I-i-it's okay, if you dont wanna go, i wouldnt mind." he started biting his fingers. Can he get any cuter.

"Sure, why not, im going." I laughed at his nervous attitude.

"Oh thank you!i promise i wont disapoint you." He smiled widely.

"Jeez, you sound like a nerd." i said laughing.

"For you only, im a nerd." He said slowly his face coming closer to mine.

kiss me' i wanted to say but the view of his face made me quiet, how could i not have noticed how handsome his face was?

"Nkemm, im i interupting something." Micheal asked after cleaeing his throat.
Im gonna kill him.

"Oh shit." I cussed loudly. "I gotta get going guys." They might be searching for me already.

"Dont i get to talk to you too." Micheal asked opening his arm widely.

"Hi Micheal." I smiled at him, i missed his stupid self.

"Hello Harley."

I climbed through the window of my room and was glad to see the place was just how i left it, meaning nobody noticed my escape.
escape? from what?

I jumbed on my bed, dancing, I never though my today would end like this.
When i see that man who tried to conner me, i'll be sure to tell him thank you.

I stood up from my bed and started looking for an outfit for tomorrow.

updated quickly cause i know how boring the last chapter was..
Action in the next and last chapter.......
Watch outt........