Chapter 6

200+ reads in five days?
Omg, I can't believe it!
You guys are so much.
Thanks a lot.
So here is another chapter...
Hope you love it.

"Wow. Is this our house? It's a fucking mansion" I asked in confused tone.

"no curse words" Oliver whispered before saying "Yeah and close your mouth you don't wanna catch ugly flies" Oliver said. He always hated those insects.

"Now go in we'll be right behind you, let us get your bags" Nick said and I shrugged.

"Alright" I ran all the way to the door and Jerked it open and shit, it was dark in here. The only light reflecting in was through the open doors. As Oliver and Nick came in with my bags I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Let me get the lights." Oliver said as Nick close the doors. It was so dark.

"Ollie (Oliver's pet name). Seen the switch already?" I asked but no answer, weird.

"Nick just open the damn door. Let a little light in." No answer.
"Nick, Ollie are you guys here?" I shout, panicking a little.
Then I heard a girl-like giggling. Ok, What is going on?

"Nick, I don't know what you are playing at but I think your house is been haunted."
Something touch me after I said that causing to shiver.

"Ahhh! Ollie something is creeping on me" I screamed and I felt another touch on my legs.

"HELP!"

Then i was pulled into a hug by a ghost. "Ahhh!" I pushed the creature away and started running towards where I thought the door would be.
Then i tripped over and fell.

That's when the damn lights came on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARLEY!" people chorused and i screamed. My screams must have scared them because they too started screaming.

What!! It's my birthday and I totally forgot. I mentally slapped myself.

I stared at the crowd that formed and saw my schoolmates. Quickly standing up, I dusted my clothes even though there was no dust on it.
I mean I'm a big girl at school and I, humiliated myself moments ago.

Then, my brothers stepped out of the crowd coming over to hug me and I hug them back but quickly pulled out. When I saw some of my mates with their mouths open. I never hug anybody, no matter the situation so I guess I'm just gonna deal with their stares, for now.