Chapter 7

Man, this party is crazy.
Let me tell you how it started...
After all the boring happy birthday screams.

I went upstairs to the room which my brother identified as mine and man! The room was huge, so huge.

I changed into the clothes they had gotten me. I think my brothers are still stuck in the 90s.

I went downstairs to the party. And man, you wouldn't have thought this was a party. It was so quiet.
 Only movements were heard.

As if that wasn't bad enough, my brother, James went on stage to make an announcement.
Hitting a metal spoon and a glassware to gain attention, which he won.
Besides the place was already like a party for deaf and dumb people. No noise. Nothing! I felt like dying already.

"My brothers and I would be leaving, and Harley is now in charge here"

That had me grinning from ear to ear.

"There shall be no problem, no noise, no drinking and drugs. And party closes 10 pm, Harley can you hear that?"

He directed the question to me. I just smiled and shouted

"Of course." With that, he left the stage and gave me a peck before leaving the house with the rest of my brothers, but Oliver gave me a look of sympathy before he left.
Oh, I love that man!

I spotted the nerds at my party. What sore losers! I walked up to them with the aim of giving them a tough time and make them leave.

"Britney love, who invited you to my party?" I asked, walking around their table like a predator waiting for the perfect moment to pounce.

"Your brothers invited us so leave us alone," Lily spoke harshly.

"And the emo speaks. Watch the way you speak to me emo, cause I won't hesitate to ruin your pathetic face" i hissed at dangerous at her.

"Don't call her emo Harley, your brother invited us over".
Mia the second nerd defended her friend, looking scared.

"You guys definitely weren't deaf when he said I was in charge"

"So, what do you want?" Britney asked ever so quietly causing me to smirk. I looked having this effect on people.

"I want you to carry your nerds and emo family and LEAVE" I reply quickly.

"Okay."

"Now." I hissed again, I was getting angry. That was a bad sign.

As they stood up, Mia's glasses fell. Then I kicked it far away.

"Don't do that" Lily spoke getting in my face. While Lauren went to pick the glasses up.

Britney held Lily saying,

"Don't."

Then they left.

I know, I know, no need to tell me.

I'm a bitch.

But I just hated to see what I was before...
Before I was left with foster care. 
I was a nerd.
Even worse, the one everybody bullied. I would never go back there.

"Back to earth my princess"  Peter came to meet me with a frown on his face but I couldn't be bothered.

"Did you buy it?" I asked him.

While I was upstairs, I asked him to buy four cartons of alcoholic drinks and bring his DJ.
Peter had everything needed in a party Since he always throw a party every weekend. He also had a fake ID.

"Of course princess."

"Good."

Then I went up on stage to give a new announcement.

"Everybody listen up" I now had their attention.

"Is this a burial ceremony?"

"Noooo!" they chorus while some chuckled.

"Since I'm in charge here. I say, Let's have a real partttyy!"

"Yeeaaaaah!"

"DJ, start jamming!"

And the party was lit.

――――――――――――――――

I  was so drunk that I missed the time.

Then I heard it,

"What is going on here. Everybody out. This party is over."

Shit, my brothers were back.

Well, that was their problem. 
They sent every single soul home.

"What you .r prob...lem hmm."

"I'm calling- ca...use you just com....mitted a par.....ty cri...me."

Believe it or not, I meant what I said.
I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed the 911 but it was soon snatched out of my hand.

Oliver took me to my room. I couldn't stand anymore then he laid me down.

Then I heard him say.. "I wouldn't be around tomorrow cause I don't wanna hear you scream, if they do burn your ass."

He then left.
What does he mean...? Right now I couldn't care less.

a/n
sorry for late update.
had a problem with my keyboard.

so new chapter.
please like and
comment...

xoxoxoxo