Chapter 21

Peter on the side

"Harley am sorry". Peter said for like the 124782 time,(yep i was counting it)·
Its been one week since the incident and second day I've been to school since the incident.

We were currently at stone cold, The back of the school, where people get high, while lectures were going on.

"Please just talk to me, let me know if you have forgiven me or not. I'm truly sorry, i don't know what got over me, it..."

I got up to walk away like yesterday but he didn't let me. You must be thinking I'm making a big deal out ta this but this is a big deal for me. i trusted him with my world biggest secret and he rubbed it in my face.

"How many people know about me." i asked barely hearing my self.
No answer.
I knew it, no wonder people were staring at me the whole day.

"Only Michael and i."
I signed. that's good news.

"Okay, bye"

"Look i said am sorry, i was just so mad that you wont talk to me and yet stop me from hitting that guy, so i said thing that i shouldn't to get rid of my anger." he said looking really sorry now.

"Peter!you had that stupid thought in your mind before that why they came of out you that day."

"No i di..."

"Don't lie to me beside you still went to beat up Jack" Michael told me they fought but both of them got hurt.
"And don't say cause i didn't talk to you and i talked to him, I'll talk to whoever i want whenever i please, you ain't even my boyfriend 'just' my best friend". I was so bent on hurting him so he feels what i felt.

"Okay lets take this one after the other. Remember last month when you said i was the 'worst best friend' ever cause i reported to your brothers that you wouldn't take anymore sugar into your system."
I nodded my head, what was he getting at.

"Did you mean it."

"No, i said it because i was mad."

"You see, i was mad too that's way i said those bullshit and i never though you would take it this bad." he sat down on a table and crossed his arms and looking down.
"Two, the reason we fought was because he came after me at a night club telling me bullshit about you and for your third question i'm sorry i acted like a jerk."

Don't care what you say, I'm forgiving him.

"Can i do something."

"yep."

"don't be mad, okay?·"

"I wont."

I swung my fist at him catching him directly on his left eye. Oops.
i hugged him.

"You shouldn't say that to me next time, that was so painful. you got me thinking rubbish all week." i said trying not to cry, Peter hated tears.

"I'm sorry too but i cant see well now." he said referring to his left eye. i just giggled.
His been through worst.

"That's a payback, you hurt me emotionally, i hurt you physically."
I pulled away from the hug to inspect the damage i did to his eye and dude i got him real hard.

"Don't you wanna know what the jerk said about you."

"No, i don't."

My hair was still the same, i decided to leave it since a lot of humans said it was cute. The criminal shouldn't be happy yet cause i haven't forgiven them.
I'm gonna find them and make them pay HARD...