Chapter 17

"I'm sorry," I pleaded. I was facing the wall, my hand were hurting from being raised up for some minutes, so were my kneel from kneeling. I cant do this.

"I'm not doing this anymore." I sighed and dropped my hand.
Right now if I had an option, I would pick spanking.

"Raise them up, Harley," James warned.

"No I cant, this hurt too much and I'm tired." I sobbed.
I've been here for only five minutes still going to twenty-five more minutes.

CRACK, I heard before feeling the pain from my ass crawl up to my brain. I screamed.

"Raise the hands." I immediately complied.

"Please," I begged again as another five minutes passed.
I should just run away or report them to the cops. (I think like a maniac when in pain)

"Sorry, sorry." I couldn't hold on any longer.

"I think, she had enough." Oliver pleaded on my behalf.
Because of that statement coming from Oliver, I wanted to complete the remaining minutes.

"No, I haven't had enough." I hissed.

"Get up," Nick ordered and I was happy to obey.
Dropping my hands, I felt relief flood my body.

"Go to the bathroom, James would give you a mouth washing."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So, got anything to say."

"I'm sorry guys, sorry I yelled, lied and cursed at you people."

"Nice apology, but don't try this next time."

"NEVER." I said, "hmm can I go to Peter's party tonight". I asked. I don't even know why I asked but after that punishment today, I 've decided to be a good girl.

"A big N.O to that," James replied while the rest glared at me.
but I thought they already liked him.

"Why?" I asked.
I'm going to that party. I don't care if they like it or not. Forget anything I said about being a good girl.

"Because that kid is a bad influence in your life, we knew you before you started that school," Nick answered saying story for another day.

I and Peter are already inseparable so they should better stop trying to separate us.

"It's me he has a bad influence on, not you people, you should mind your business." I started to walk away from them.

"I dare you to go to that party."

"Oh, sit calm and enjoy the movie on how I leave,"I regret my words but I'm not willing to change it. I'm Harley, I do just what I want.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You wasted time," I whisper yelled at Peter, who just arrived. I climbed down from the tree, I used it to get out of my room.

"Sorry, princess."

"Did you get the dress and shoe?"

"How can I forget those."

"So then, let's go."

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D