chapter 38

"Micheal." I called out in a small voice, A small voice was all i could let out right now.

"Micheal." I tried sounding brave this time. Pretending to be brave is the only way to get over fear.

"Micheal p-please." My voice betrayed me this time.

With my only free hand which was my left hand, i cleaned the tears away from my eye.

Peter was Unconscious and hurt, i needed to get to him, his was about 5km away from me, if only i had magic.

Micheal on the other hand was also unconscious. He had his dead weight on me, making it hard to breathe, he was crushing my ribs. I know his still alive because his heart was beating directly on my damn head.

I'm 99% sure that if he doesn't get up in the next two minutes i will be out of this world.

"Micheal, the f*ck wake up." I yelled this time with everything i had in me, If Peter dies....

"H-harley?" Oh thank God, Micheal woke up.

"I'm here Micheal, are you alright." I asked him happily at least i wanna gonna die anymore.

"I am, you?, where are you?." I heard him asked moving around a little, Crushing me more.

"Under you, Micheal you are crushing me." Immediately i said that his fell off me with a ‘Ooh my God I'm sorry.’

I quickly took a deep breathe making me cough, My ribs were on fire.

"Where are we?" He asked sitting up and looking around,  he spotted Peter on the floor and rushed to him.

"I don't know, We were taken."I said trying to sit up.

"By who."

"I said, i don't know, okay. all i know is i wake up in this dim light room and you crushing me." I yell now. i was frustrated by my chest burning.
If i survive this place, I'm gonna look for a way to grow bigger boobs so in case I'm in this position again.
I watched as Micheal cradled Peter and started tapping his check.

"How come they got you too?."I said to him remembering he wasn't in the fancy Dinning with us.

"I was in the Dinning with you guy, behind your table, Peter's my shadow, i cant do without him."

His words got me jealous.

"You have to learn." i hissed at him. "Peter's mine now."

He just laughed and said "Relax Harley, Peter is just like a brother to me."

"More like Bromance." I mumbled "How is he?"

"Apart from the little cut on his head, his okay."

Being kidnapped is bad and fearful but being kidnapped with bad boys who would risk their lives to keep you safe is Badass

After few minutes of silence, I spoke up wanting to let the guilt in me out.

"I'm Sorry, This is all my fault, I'm so sorry."  I rambled on and on while Michael just keep quiet looking at me like I've lost many brain cells.
"Its all my fault, we are here. I was just so selfish because i wanted to be with Peter, I knew my Parent killer was still out there and and and....."

"Please shut up already."Micheal cut in rudely making me glare at him

"I'm sorry too, We keep a secret from you." He said with a sigh making me move closer to him getting ready to strangle his neck.
"Remember when you asked about our Parent, We lied i have a......" The door which i didn't realise was there all this time Opened making bright light pour into the dim room.
The urge to rush outside was big but I'm not ready to die, instead i found myself moving closer to the boys.