chapter 37

lovely cover

by

KomuKhowal tnx alot xoxo

KomuKhowal
tnx alot xoxo

I laughed loudly again forgeting one thing i promised myself to do...laugh like a lady.
Its just that this guy is charming

This was a date.

Im on a date with my bestfriend.

This place is really fancy, The men and women in this resturant were all dressed fancy and so was i.

You cant believe who helpped me sneek out and dress up.....Hunter and Linda, his sister.
Unbelievable right?

"Back to earth, Princess". Peter said loudly pulling me out from my thoughts. 

"Sorry, you say something?". I asked

"Yes, What you thinking?." He aaked with concern written on his face.

"Nothing, " I said quickly making him cock one of his eyebrow "It's just that, this place is so pretty." i confessed jumping in my chair exicted.

I had being to bigger places with my brothers, but we were alway in reserved room.

He laughed at my childishness. "I know princess, i know. I can take you to one everyday if you agree to be my girlfriend."

"What did you say." I asked in joy wanting to hear his statement again.

"No. no its okay if you dont want to, i mean its g-gonna---" I cut him off by placing my lips on his snd it felt like heaven on earth.

"What was that for." He asked grinning like crazy.

"Someone needed to shut you up, so i vol...." He kissed me.

This was the second time, im being a girlfriend, i just pray i will be a better one.

"So since when." i asked him

"I dont get you." He answered confused. Oh father!, i love his face when his confused.
I cant believe im just seeing his beauty.
He's a beauty.

"Are you gonna answer or stare ." he asked laughing.

I cleared my throat "Since when did you start taking likings to me?."

"Harley, You are so Naive. It was love at first sight, The first time i saw you, was the time i started liking you." He said, honesty laced every single word he spoke.

Happy is not something i can use to decribe my emotions right now... Joy-overflow is what im feeling.
I started to feel quilty for all the pains i've put him through. 

The punches, i regret that alot.

His just so perfect for me.

I winced as i remember the day i asked him to teach me how to win Hunters heart (no wonder he taught me trash).

Thinking about all this brought tears to my eyes, i suddenly wanted to kiss him badly.

Moving forward to reach him again. I felt myself flying backward before landing painfully on my back,
Chaos was everywhere.

Glass shattering noise

Screaming females

"Peter." i tried to call but my body wasnt doing what i wanted.

I saw him crawling over to me, his hurt, his bleeding.

Once again the loud sound of a bomb bursted through the air pushing me backward.

A shining black shoe stepped in front of me blocking my eyes from seeing my heart (peter) who was laying still in the mixture of glass and blood.

please be alright. i silently prayed.

"Take them." was the last thing i heard before giving into darkness.

Yes i said it  was the last chapter

but nooo another chapter coming up soon

warning;sad moments ahead

:-D;-);-).....

vote
follow
comment

Silent readers, i assure you it wouldnt take one drop of blood from you if you press the star button...