chapter 29

look up aint i the best artist in the world, lol.

"You look like hell." Nick commented as he and James came out from Oliver ward room.

"Yee, like hell that about to burn you." i snapped at him earning glares from the both of them. i ignored them at focus on my finger nails.

"Watch it young lady". Even at the hosipal they are still bossy. im not backing down.

"Watch what, hmm, your twin dieing. " Harley you are so so dead.

"We never knew this was going to happen, he wasnt feeling well this morning thats why we left him at home." Nick answered for James making me feel guity for saying bullshit.

I signed "Sorry." That made their head snap to me like i kill someone.
James nodded siting down with his hand raking his hair furiously.

What was i going to do if not for you, come here." James said before pulling me into a warm hug, Nick joined in too.

The doctor said Oliver was free to go by tomorrow but now he needed rest.

"You still look like hell." Nick said making me glare at him.

"I think you should call Alicia to come pick Harley up ." James suggested to Nick who nodded in agreement.

Any other day i would jump at the idea since Hunter would be there, not today i rather stay at my Peter's house beside...... 'did you just say your Peter' i asked myself..
'Nope! i didnt or did i?.

"I wanna stay here." i said, making myself more comfortable on Nicks lap.
Truth is I didnt wanna spend another fucking minute in this damn place or i might get sick myself.

"No, you can't. You already look too pale."
I mentally thanked James for declining my suggestion. Dont get me wrong i want to stay with Ollie but not in this hospital, besides we already know that he's alright.

"Okay". i said not wanting to push it cause he might finally accept it .

"But i wanna stay in Peter's home."
"Why."

"Nothing."

"No." Nick said after some minutes of silence that made me chewing my lip .

"No?." i asked kinda shocked.
What were you expecting dumbass. "But why? i mean Please... i will do anything you want."

" Anything i want." James asked amused making me wonder whats Amusing him.

"Yes, anything you want." i said pleading with my eyes.

"What about you clean the house this saturday." My mouth fell open.
"Thats crazy." i shouted "That's a masi..." I sqeaued in surpised as Nick smacked my ass hard.

"What did i do?." i asked still surpise.

"Language." Came his short answer making me roll my eye, which earned me another pop.
gosh i dont like this man, whats his problem.
I moved away from him incase i said anything wrong again.

"Fine, i will do it." How would only me clean the whole mansion.
But James does it. how?. James was the mother of the house, the only one who knew how to cook.

"Okay, call Peter to come pick you up." Nick says.

"dont you dare get drunk or even touch alcohol or im busting your ass.

"yea right." i answered and made a dash for the door.

――――――――――――――――
"Hey i came as soon as i got your message, you alright?". Peter asked grabbing my face in his palm. I quickly nodded and tried to hide my face so they wouldnt see my reddish check.

"Hey young man, you had beter bring her back safely tomorrow afternoon." James said making me flinch. why wont i flinch.
James voice was so man but right now he added an overptotective brother voice to it.

My brothers dont like Peter anymore because of so many reasons.

――――――――――――――――

. "Has that jerk said anything else after that letter." Peter asked after some seconds of silence.

We are currently in the car and its feels weird sitting alone with him, Micheal was alway with us.

"You know Oliver's gonna be okay right?." He said seeing i wasnt in the mood for his jealously.

I opened my mouth to speak only to realise i dont know what to say. I quickly noded my head.

"Did i do something wrong, i mean why aint you speaking to me." he asked.
Peter rather die than be given a silent treatmeant. i wasnt giving him a silent treatment just not in the mood of talking.

"What are you thinking." Shit, what de hell is his problem cant he just leave me alone right now.

If only he knew what i was thinking our friendship would end right now because i was making a fantasy about only me and Hunter locked up in janitor closet.

"N-nothing im just so tried." i said resting my head on the window. I heard him sigh.
Truely i was really tired cause i started to doze off.

What do i even know about love. im pratically chasing Hunter around like a slut.
Harley leave that guy alone, his never gonna like you.
Peter put on the radio and black beatles came on making me have a peaceful sleep.
――――――――――――――

"Goodmorning princess" i heard before someone laid down beside me.

"She sleep and snore like a pig." Micheal said from somewhere. god help him when i get my hands on him.
"You talk like you have seen a pig before." i heard Peter say.

"I've seen it on internet and she the real definition of one." Micheal you better run for your life. "Maybe we should take a picture."

I quickly sat up and glared at him.

"I told you it would wake her up." he said as they started laughing.

Im not the goodmorning type of person, so i showed him what a pig does. i jump on him and gave him mutiply bites on his body while he screamed for peter to help.

――――――――――――――――

"Hey!you wanna be my friend?." i asked for like the seventh time today. I would never agree to a dare again.
"yes, yes i would love too." the girl said clapping like a kid.
I was looking for someone who would put up a 'never can i be your friend' but i havent found one..
, in other word i was looking for a bitch. i have to make two friends by the end of today.

"hehee im just kidding, i mean who would wanna make friend with a loser anyway." i said breaking her heart.

How im i supposed to make a friend, when all of them jumbs at the idea because of popularity.
Even Maya and Zoe, the two people who would kill me if they had the chance.

"HARLEY DANIELS REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE IMMEDIATELY." The school secretary said through the speaker. sometime i wonder why she cant come look for me personally.
She repeated it again. What did i do, the last time i checked i didnt bully anybody, i turned to go only to meet people curious eyes staring and murming. You see why i dont like people.

"Face your business fucktard." I yelled and made my way to the office.

I didnt even knock i just entered.
ps:Im not mannerless, he was expecting me.

"Hello Harley".      

"Grandma"

who do you think is gonna become friends with harley.

What does her grandmom want?
teas: there gonna be peter pov.