Chapter 18

"You said it yourself, since your rubbish ain't working on me, just stop," I yelled holding my hair ready to rip it off.

"We are going to keep trying till you are a good girl," James said.

"Then keep trying, it's your fucking business, but don't say I didn't warn you," I yelled, I knew my face was turning purple already.

"I'm going for a drink," Oliver called out obviously tired of the situation too.

The doorbell rang. They all looked at me.
"What! I wasn't expecting anyone."

"Just get the door!"

"Why can't you do it?" I talked back but went to get the door anyway.

It was Alicia Nick's Ex.

"Its no pleasure to see you, Alicia," I said looking at her from head to toe.

"Where is he?"  She pushed past me,"Where is that damn brother of yours." She shouted like someone insane.

James and the rest calm down.

"Ali...."Nick was cut off by a slap.
That took us by surprise.

"You pig, how could you." She goes to hit him again but his time, he catches her hand.

She was calm now, but Nick wanted her out of the house.

"Your brother and I were at sleep that night." She began to tell us a story which I was really interested in. "Then I felt a light tapping, opened my eyes to meet Jason standing in front of me with a gun pointed to my head and his finger on his lips saying I should be quiet." Jason was Alicia's abusive ex.  "He made me write the letter and Nick was still asleep, I did all kind of thing to wake him up but he didn't. I was taking in the present of my own Boyfriend-" She was sobbing now and Nick had a confused look on his face. "If you don't believe me, then let's go to the police station, I was found two months ago and I have been looking for you ever since." I didn't know what to believe...

At the gym

"You are really out of practice Harley," Peter said, holding the punching bag with one hand.

"I know, who wouldn't be. with my brothers coming back into my life, bring new problems that I never see before with them,"I put more effort into punching the bag “Just glad this is my last year in school, I will make sure I get into college and do boarding.”

“Hmm, you really planning your life well.” Micheal praised

“Me too,” said Peter.
Micheal and I scoff at the same time.

“Don't say that again”.
“No college is ready to pick your type.”
Lol.
"If not for Harley helping you in tes and exams only Christ knows where you be."

"Alright, it's getting late I need to go before my brothers start freaking out."

"Those crazy brothers of yours. just make sure you are here tomorrow, you are really out of practice."

“Yes, bestie. Goodbye Micheal

.”