chapter 8

Warning:
This chapter contains 'discipline' if you
Don't like exit now.

The minute I woke up, I rushed to the toilet and threw up. I felt disgusting and the odour in my mouth wasn't helping my case either.

"I brought you some aspirin." I heard Harry call from my room. Immediately, I felt my head pounding.

"Okay, just fuck the hell outta my room," I said in a small voice afraid of increasing my headache.

Yesterday was fun, I didn't remember some parts. But I did know I felt higher than the empire state.
I rinsed my mouth and looked into the mirror causing to scream increasing my headache. Shit.
My hair looked like a big bird's nest. My eyes had dark circles and i had a butterfly drawing on my neck.
How much did I drink yesterday?
Hope I didn't do anything stupid.

Even if I was a bully, I'd never open my legs for anybody. Force me and you get a kick in the nuts. I remember doing that to my first boyfriend. 
It had being only two weeks of dating and he wanted sex. Maybe because I behave like a b*tch. He thought I was a slut.

****************
"Morning guys"  I greeted my brothers downstairs before reaching for an apple in the fruit bowl.

"Harley, come sit we need to talk," Nick ordered.
Immediately, Oliver stood up trying to leave the dining room.

"Oliver sit down," Nick ordered again. But unlike me, Oliver complied. What had gotten stuck in Nick's ass this morning?

"Sit Harley" he barked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No thanks, I ....."

"Sit right now, Harley!" He shouted scaring me so I sat quickly wanting to get this over with.

"Good, now Harley we have some rules to give you and that doesn't mean you wouldn't be 'punished' for your stupidity last night."He spoke firmly.

"Look......." I immediately stopped when I saw his and James eyes daring me to talk one more word.

"Now, here are the rules
1. No swearing. (We are not your mates).
2.No talking back. ( you ain't wiser than us)
3. Keep up your grades.
4. No phone and electronics after 10 pm
5. Always do as you are told.
6.No misbehavior at school.
7. No violence.

Failure to do so results in. 
1. Spanking.
2.Grounding.
3.Mouth washing.
4.Other forms of discipline.

"You must be kidding me," I shouted panicking a little. I remembered vividly that Papa did spank them, but he never spanked me. But always threatened by saying 'if I spank you the way I spank your brothers,  you wouldn't survive it.' And I would just laugh it off.

"Does it looks like I'm kidding?!" He yelled banging his fist on the table and Harry put a hand on his back to calm him down.

Then someone carried me and threw me upon their shoulder. It was James.

He was taking me to my room.
"Put me down. You FUCKING freak, Let me go!" I cried, punching his back with all of my strength.

He opened the door to my room and dropped me on the bed. But I still heard Oliver say "Look, Nick, you don't have to do this."
"Shut your mouth Oliver, you better shut it."Nick responded.

-------------------------------------
James put me down, and I ran towards the door but, he caught me easily.

He sat down on the bed holding my hands while I was standing.

"No matter what we do to you, we do it because we love you so much. We want nothing to happen to you. Just imagine you getting drunk yesterday and people rubbing their hands on you" He tried to speak softly. But James voice would always remain bass.
I was crying and smiling at how cute it was for him to try to talk softly.

"So according to the rules, what was your offense?" He asked making feel more humiliated and embarrassed.

"I swore, I talked back and didn't do as I was told" I sobbed.

"Yeah...so your punishment is 63 spanks with my hand because this is your first time after today you might never be spanked with the hand again, okay."

I slowly nodded.

"Verbal answer Harley."

"Yes."

"Good now come over my laps." That moment I wanted to run. But complied.

"You know we love you right"

"Yes."

"Good, you ready."

"Yes."

SPANK. I gasp, trying to wiggle off his lap. But he held me, tightly.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Ouch! James stop, please" i cried trying to protect my sore ass with my hands. But he held it to my back.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK .  I was a sobbing mess by now.
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK.

"Here, here now remain 15 I want you to count out."

"No, no more."
SPANK "1" I screamed SPANK SPANK  SPAAAANK SPANK SPANK. I just couldn't speak, after a while "4,5,6,7,8."

"9, 10, 11, 12,13,14." Kill me now SPAAAAAAANK. the last was a killer blow, I thought I was going to pass out.

"15." I gasps.

Then he lifted me up to his lap and hug my sobbing wreck of a body, after 10 minutes I wasn't still calm, so he put me on my bed and went out of the room then Oliver ran in.

Sooooooooooo what do you think?

Please vote and comment.

Can it take spanking to bend someone?
Please give feedback.