Chapter 24

Still smiling and planing what to do, i kept walking forward not wanting the two fools to know i can actually hear their conversation.

“Alright Linda, am gonna head to the ladies.” The voice of the main criminal said.

Linda isn't that... Hunter little sister and Alicia sister .

“Okay Felicity.” Linda called as they went separate ways.

I dashed to the dinning hall looking for anything, something. then i spotted it. pepper spay.

someone  is gonna be very sorry today.

I went up to the owners table and took it without permission.

“Hey.” he protested but shut up once he saw it was me.

I ran to the ladies room but saw nobody. oh no she had gone . or  holdup she was in one of the toilets her leggings were hanging around the door. that's how i knew she was there.

i thought i was going spray this allover her face but now i got a better plan.

I sprayed it on the crocht area of her leggings.

My hand was already burning  cause some drops touch it but ignored it .

This is gonna be ....fun .

I then went out of the room smirking . I think the devil is on my side too because that same minute the bell rang .

Felicity entered the class two minutes later, while i texted the leader of wannabe group, Ashley .

“Hey girl ” i texted her , she was grinning from ear to ear cause i texted her . 

“Hello :-P” she quickly texted back .

“ i need your help, girl .”

“What, anything for you ”

“i need some damages done to Linda Banks .”

she seem to think for a while

“Okay .”

“after school , not too much damage just a few punches and all .”

“sure no p, may i ask what she did for you .”

“mind your business .”

I didn't wanna handle Linda by myself because she would soon become one of my family and because Nick might finally kill me . just like Ollie nearly  did . and i don't think that her skinning body could handle one slap only .

The teacher  had started teaching three minutes ago .
I could see Felicity dancing on her chair . isn't it too early? .

“I need to use the ladies ma'am. ” i took an excuse .

“What were you doing during break ?.”

i ignored her as i walked to the toilet knowing that Felicity would soon be here too, here i could silently show her the consequences of her actions .

A minute later she came running through the door toward one of the toilets but i pulled her  back through her shirt.

“please let me go i need to use the toilet  really bad .”she cried as i slammed her to the door  . anyone hearing her voice would think  she is so innocent .

I've never seen her before . so how did i offend her .

she was  shaking so bad .

“Sit ” i ordered as i released her clothe , she tried to run into one toilet but i caught her by the hair . I pulled her back and slapped her across her so hard that my hand   hurt .this would make her realize i ain't joking around .

but this was just the  beginning .

“sit ” this time she obeyed and i smiled .

“what did my hair ever do to you that you change the colour ” i asked as her eye widened in realization and fear .“i don't even know you , I'm sure i have never done you any harm before .” i continued , getting angry with ever sentence .

“i-I'm s-sorry.” she cried .

“how did you even know me, how did i offend you ?” i was relaxed now maybe it was just sorry i wanted to hear , or maybe i was amused by how brave she was to but dye in my shampoo .

“it was last year , you always pick  on me and make me do all your friends assignment . ”

I don't even remember cause i do that to a lot of people .

“go wash up ” i forgave her .besides the color makes me cute .

“w-what ”.  she asked confused

“go clean up .” i said as i left the bathroom .

“thanks ” i heard her sob out

i went back to class and completed my day .

“so what did the principal say ” i  asked Michael  and Peter as they joined me.

Class was over 30minutes  ago .

“nothing i haven't heard before .”Michael replied

“Guess ......”

“Have you seen my sister .” Hunter came to us looking  panicked .

“Nope .” i replied .

“hey dude back off , we don't keep weirdos around us .” Michael said but Hunter  ignored him .

“okay thanks .” Hunter  said and jogged to ask another person .

That when it hit me , i asked the wanna bees  to .............

completed  chapter 24