Chapter 1: Critical conditions

Credits:Pic of Alfred From SleepyKinq
This story will kinda be cringe
Enjoy! :> 18+
__________________________________________________________________________________
(Alfred's .P.O.V.)
I would see myself towards the mirror in front of my bed and me laying there.When I suddenly hear the door open and I see Kao opening it. "Oh sorry to wake you Alfred..Anyways it's time to go to work.." Said Kao "Wa- Then He just shuts the door on me and I get up and walk to the shower.(Couple minutes later) I couldn't find Kao and then I found a note on the counter saying "I left to work without you so hurry up" and next to it I see coffee and a pancake.
So I pick up the coffee and the plate with a pancake and bring it to the table to set it down.So I eat all my food quickly and I get up and head to work running out the door.

(Kao's .P.O.V.)
"I hope Alfred is okay...." so then Kao try's to forget and think the Alfred is okay. When suddenly He Hears the door slam open and he turns around to see Alfred there panting from all the running he did to get there. So then  I started blushing and turned around and kept sweeping hopefully he wouldn't notice me.. "Hey Kao!" Said Alfred I started going pink as I blushed more and more. Then I couldn't hold it back in and said "H-hey.....Al" It felt like nothing came out of my mouth it sounded depressed and down and the second I Fucked up. So he said to me "Kao?......what's wrong?" "N-nothing...don't ask why...". So then he walked away to the front desk and then I stopped blushing and went back to work.

(Alfred's .P.O.V.)
"Hm?..I've never seen Kao so distressed like that I wonder what's he is hiding.." so I sit at the desk waiting for customers and I stay there waiting and waiting until....I hear yelling in the other room where Kao was sweeping so I get up and go peek in the doors crack. and I see Kao pinned down with mystery!? My thoughts went through my head until I heard mystery say this "Aww you look so cute when you cry is it because your little mutt isn't hear to weaken you?" and I just stood there silent while my face turned red and I look around to find I weapon to murder that jerk.I find a knife and grab it and then I got this weird feeling like if i'm going to pass out?? But I didn't let that feeling stop me..So right at that moment Mystery was about to Stab Kao when I slammed open the door me hiding the knife and acting just like Mystery I started talking to him foolish. and for some reason my eyes turned into x's and I turned into him.

(Jeremy/Mystery .P.O.V.)
"Ugh what does this fool want from me?! and why does he look like me??" then I look at Alfred with a glare and then I hear Kao run behind him. "Well well who do we have here?" Said Alfred "Well then wanna have some fun?!" I Said in a child voice. But I notice him right in front of me and snaps his fingers to make me pass out...

(Kao's .P.O.V.)
"Oh no!" I shiver from what happened and then I see Alfred suddenly on the floor Bleeding Out from his Mouth and Eye I run yelling "Al!?" I go next to him and I see him passed out I worried to much that I just started tearing up next to him....

(Alfred's .P.O.V.)
Nhhhg~I groaned as I wake up from the pain and I see Kao Crying and sitting next to me. "K-k-kao?..." I Said weakly as blood comes out of me....Then I see Kao stop crying and turned around "Al! Your awake let's get home before that cat wakes up!! No time to stay il explain when we're home!" I looked at him confused and didn't have time to see Jeremy. So we got home and I was so weak I and fell to the ground and stuttered "K-k-k-kao...Then I was cut off from me fainting right in front of his eyes.

(Kao's .P.O.V.)
I just saw Alfred faint right in front of me.I started to panic so I just dragged him up to his room (A/N Kao cmon ain't u strong to pick him up ;-; ok I'll shut up) I laid him down on his bed and covered him with a blanket and since nobody was in the house I kissed him on the forehead and turned off the light and closed the door softly.I walked out blushing so much that I felt a connection between us....but I ignored it and just sat on the couch watching the Tv.

End of chapter 1! Hope you liked it! It was kinda choppy from the point of views but idc its my first book ;-;............this was short ;-;