Chapter22: You never fucking told me!?!

Enhot
_________________________________

Alfred's P.O.V
We raced to the kitchen till we heard something drop from behind Kao.."AH!" I heard Kao scream but it was just a plastic cup from the shelfs opened.."i'll get that.."  I said as I heard my phone ring..

"Hello?"

"Yes.."

"What do you mean??"

"Leave me alone!"

I hung up and didn't explain the call anyways..we ended up making donuts and some tea and juice.."welp.. Thanks Kao.." I said to Kao for all the things he did for me.."here remember this??" He got up and went to go grab his shiba inu plush I gave him for Halloween.."Nick! Oh wow you still have him??" "Yea of course!" He smiled and I smiled back.."i missed you alot Kao.." I said as I looked at the plushie.."i have to go take care of something with my friends..." Kao said..I nodded as he left..i finished everything and felt dizzy.."make it go away" I grunted.I grabbed nick and went upstairs to my room..my leg for some reason stopped working and I fell.."got fucking damn!" I layed there and played around with the plush toy "Hmm..there's nothing fucking good" I hummed out a song as I laid there staring at the ceiling as I grabbed out my phone. "Lets check..Instagram.." I scrolled down to some pictures..."ugh no one poses good or no tea" I put my phone away as I finally got up and layed on my bed. I thought of doing something but I'll save that when he's gone for a while more..I made circles on the wall of my bed and thought of work.."maybe I should go check it out..I got up and got ready as usual and left and note for Kao for then he could read that "I went out". I walked there and checked the time.. '6:37' "ugh.." I ran there and opened the door.. "Ok I need to head to the bathroom quick.." I ran to the bathrooms and as I was running I went past Mystery's office..I heard Rex's moaning and his disgusting moans..I ran to the bathroom to stay safe and ran too my office..I locked the door as I got inside.."ugh that was easy.." I heard footsteps coming towards me.."oh shit.." I mumbled and jumped up to this kinda shelf wall thing..I hid there as I heard the door click.."hello?" I heard mystery's raspy voice as he looked around and im making sure I don't make a noise.."ugh did he leave his door locked again??..wait.." He went up to my desk as he opened a paper thing. "MYSTERY COME HAVE FUN WITH ME I WANT TO EAT YOUR ASS" (😂😫 whYyy) Mystery ran out to his office and I made sure he's in there..I ran out and ran to the house..I calmed down and walked..and then I noticed I put on clothes that I drank in.."shit.." I went to a store and went to the bathroom to change out of my work clothes. Luckily I wore regular clothes underneath..I jogged back home and saw the car...I opened the door to see Kao making dinner.."hey you're back!" I nodded and threw the work clothes in the laundry...I noticed some cuts and scratches on my right leg.."aw man.." No wonder I couldn't walk perfectly it stung alot..I ran to the bathroom to look for bandages.."where the fuck are they???" Something knocked over and spilled on my wounds.."AH! SHIT!!" I whimpered and once I heard a voice behind me..."pssh you're busted up enough already~" "M-Mys-" "Shhh~" "hey!? What's-" I saw Kao cover his mouth as if he knew something..

"You know I found out what you never told him what this is.."

Mystery pulled out a paper as he snatched Kao's old high school sweatshirt...

"Wait is that our collage durnville letters for our entry..?"

"Read it Kao! Or Alfred gets it!"

"So you lied to me this whole time?!?"

"Read it Kao"

Kao's P.O.V (short)
I sighed as I grabbed the paper and looked at Alfred as he had a serious and confused "read it~" I heard Mystery yell at me.."oh fine.." I opened it up and started reading it.

Dear, Kao

There you go child's
Children

sɥıʇɥǝɐps qɹq sqs qǝƃɐu

uʌɯ