Chapter21: I fucked up too much.

Listen to the song to understand this song

YeEt enjoy
_________________________________

Kao's P.O.V
"Im sorry he'll live but we have bad news.." "Doc..what's wrong with him.."
"It looks like he's been making deep and wounded cuts on his body..he has lost some blood but there's nothing we could actually do for him he'll have to just live on.."
"Seriously!?!?"
"Sign this so you can understand"
The doctor told me in a growling tone..
I took a look at the clipboard with the paper as I read it said..
"Please sign this for Alfred brown as he will carry on his "mental disorder" of "depression" if he commits any death or whatever we can't help."

I threw the clipboard to the wall.."Alfred! Wake up!" I started shaking him as he was nothing but he wouldn't wake up.."Please!" I yelled out.."sir leave now!" "FINE!" I snarled at the staff as I ran out crying of the hospital.."oh Al.." I drove off home just to fall on my bed.."come back please.." I was acting like if he died.." I felt like if I was floating and my eyes got numb of crying..."let me just fall asleep.."

I feel asleep crying in Alfred's bed..

Kao's dream
I didn't want to hear anything but all I heard was Alfred's sweet tone of his voice..

"Just come back from the hospital.."

I heard laughter coming from somewhere but it was pitch black..

"Hello??"

Everything kept coming at me..

"Please stop.."

I said..

"Kao wake up!"

I felt like something was shaking me and my whole dream fell apart.

Back to reality

"Huh? What?" I woke up.."Kao? Are you ok?" I turned to see Howatio.."oh hey bro" I said yawning as I turned back over to the wall of Alfred's bedroom.
"Listen ya moron!" "Whaat!" I told him. "Your boyfriend is halfway healed and he'll come home tonight." "Whoa! What!?" "Yea..well that's all I have to go take care midget." "Blah blah blah" I said chuckling..he rolled his eyes and went out.."hey maybe I could buy Al a gift!" I fixed everything in the house as I woke up and went out like last night. I went in the store and went looking for stuff. "Hmm? Wait.." I turned to see a guitar..(acoustic) "yeSss biTch!" I grabbed it and looked around for some other stuff.."glowsticks!" I got alot then little autumn lights for his room so it could look like mine. I payed for the stuff and drove back home..

Back home

"Ok im done!" I finished putting the lights around his room to make it look like mine.."i set up the gifts now time to wait." I smiled and went to my room and turned on the Tv to watch regular show but I turned the volume very low so I could jam out (OoOo) I turned my song on and turned the volume very high and jammed out.

"I LET MYSELF GET DOWN IN THE FIRST PLACEEEEEE"

I sung out till I heard the doorbell ring.."coming!!" I turned the volume down but you could still hear it..
I opened the door to see..

"ALFRED!!!"

I yelled out crying as I hugged him and he hugged me.."im back!" "Oh my god! I missed you so much!"
"It's good to know we still have the month off" "yea" I said chuckling..."hey you know when I was gone I was ok I just passed out from stress.." "Oh but at least you're fine..." I felt like everything went down inside of me when I felt bad but at least he's fricking ok. "Hey I made you something" I told him he got happy and went to his room.."KAO OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!!" I hugged him by the waist and he hugged me.. "I love you so much.." "I love you too pupper" "hey who wants some donuts?" "Oh mEeeE" we raced to the kitchen and fooled around till I heard something drop behind me...

Clap Allam a

What

No