Chapter7: You monster! (smut) part 2

Okay burn your eyes with bleach now enjoy :) btw Alfred's P.O.V is gonna be long for this but Kao will come in. This smut will be so bad
___________________________________________________________________________
Still Alfred's P.O.V
He pinned me to the wall and purred into my ear.. "Al~ Come on..Why not have some Fun~" Mystery Said. "Pl-please..Let m-me g-g-go.." he ignored me and got close to my face and..Kissed me. It lasted for a minute and he pulled away. He started licking my neck..I tried to hold in my moans and trying to push him away but it was no use..He was strong enough to hold me to the wall. I gasped when he bit my neck and started grinding his private on mine. I tried not to moan and let him hear pleasure from me.. "Take your clothes off or I'll go harder on you~" The feline purred "O-o-ok.." I started undoing my clothes and got to my boxers and took them off too... I was completely naked and looked up and saw Mystery naked too I blushed at the sight because it was so big (BISH NO) "Scared?~" Mystery Said. "N-n-no.." once I said that he threw me on the ground and without warning me he entered me (god no I'm uncomfortable) I screamed in pain while he thrusted in me harshly. "Ugh y-you're s-s-so fu-fucking t-tight.." Mystery Said while he was moaning. After a while the pain turned into pleasure but not letting my moans out for the disgusting feline..He thrusted into me faster.."n-ngh.." I covered my mouth with my paws so I couldn't let anymore moans out but. Mystery grabbed my arms and pulled them back to let him hear pleasure from me... "A-AH..I-IM CLOSE.." I yelled out to Mystery. He leaned into my ear and said "Come all you want" I was super close than Mystery's thrusts got sloppier than before. Then I released and so did after mystery in me..It was all warm and that made me moan a little..He got out of me and stood up "Go get yourself cleaned up..and see you next week~" he purred as he got a towel and cleaned himself off then put on the same clothes and walked out of the place. While I...Just curled up into a ball and cried there naked..I tried getting up but I was sore from what happened (wow that was a short journey) I just sat there and cried till I heard the door open..

Kao's P.O.V
I was worried about Alfred so I went to see if he was at our work place as soon as I opened the door... "ALFRED WHER- Alfred?!?!" I saw Alfred's face he was all naked and curled up into a ball. I ran to him trying not to step on the cum that was all over the floor and helped him up carefully "Al- " No need to- Ow- Apologize" I nodded and grabbed a clean towel to let him clean off and once he got his clothes on. I hugged him and started sobbing into his chest "d-do y-y-you love m-m-mystery.. And n-not me.." I asked "Kao I do love you more than him..I didn't know he was gonna do this" "Ok I forgive you" He smiled back weakly and I smiled back too..

|time skip when there home cause im writing the in the middle of the night|

Yes Alfred's p.o.v again

Alfred's P.O.V
We got home and Kao asked if we could watch a movie I agreed for apology even though I was fucking tired I loved him so much..I brushed my teeth and threw my clothes into the hamper and got into the shower..I looked at my thighs to half of my legs where the cum got all over me I washed it off in disgust. 'What where you thinking..' My thoughts flowed around my mind but got them off. Once I was done I put on a black long hoodie that went to my knee's and but on my boxers and got out of the bathroom to find Kao waiting for me I sat down next to him "hey lets watch the lion king 1 1/2 and 2?" Kao said I agreed and he told me he'll make the snacks..I didn't know I fell in love with the greatest person ever that changed my life..I hope we fall asleep together and meet in heaven and be free..I love you Kao very much I'll never let you go even If I fall asleep first..I'll wait for you in the gates of heaven even if It's ages..you'll always be My lover or best friend I'll never leave your side..♥|half of speech|

That's the end of the chapter and I can't believe my own words at the end made me cry but yea :)
Also I'll post the speech tomorrow but yea see ya mwah >:3