Chapter:10 Vacation sins

Sigh enjoy

*trigger warning will happen in this chapter so be ready for that*

Ok enjoy
____________________________________
Alfred's P.O.V
So I packed it.."ALFRED IM READYYYY" screamed Kao in his cute little anime girl scream. (wow) "Ok! Almost done!" I said I packed my stuff even some bandages..just in case and a couple of sweatshirts..I grabbed my bag and walked out to see Kao putting alot of snacks in his bag "calm down Kao we can survive without it plus we're going to get some food on the way there!" I said chuckling "just in case tho!" "Ok ok just don't get too much"..

Kao's P.O.V
"Ok ok just don't get too much" Alfred said. I nodded and zipped my bag up. "Al..won't we get punished for not going to work for this?.." "All mystery wanted was to punish me and 'did' so we can take work off.." I saw him cringe while he said it but then gave me a small smile. I smiled back then got outside and got in the car with Alfred I sat down and he started the car....

10 minutes while driving and chatting about random stuff and almost crashing into a damn cat on the highway

Alfred's P.O.V
I drove for a little while till we stopped at a small coffee shop while the way there..I got a weird feeling in my stomach to throw up for something.."hey Kao..excuse me I need to go to the bathroom.." "Ok!" Now my stomach was killing me to throw up I was getting close to the bathroom when I felt like suffocating on something so I ran into the men's bathroom and saw myself in the mirror for a second and I looked like a monster..I ran to the stall closed the door and threw up..I opened my eyes to see my vomit white as hell.."what the fuck.." I whispered "Alfred?" I heard a sobbing voice outside the door..I flushed the toilet and opened the stall to see Kao there wiping his face off with water.."yea..?" "I-I was just worried but our drinks are waiting!" I washed my hands while Kao waited at our table for me to sit down..I took on small glance at myself and had that big feeling again..but shooed it off..I walked back and we drank our coffee and chatted and went back to the car and continued the trip..

Kao's P.O.V
We went back to the car and continued the trip..I just wanted to kiss Alfred..but he looks like he has this..no..feeling that he doesn't know that he's showing it..
A couple of minutes went by of me thinking about him until..He turned up the radio to this song playing..

Im such a big fan of panic at the disco

Ok bye now sorry it took a lot of time to write this aaaaa