chapter 3: Sugar Love (super short)

This is gonna be short since I'm tired Af

___________________________________________________________________________

Alfred's P.O.V
As I was waking up I felt something warm next to me and started blushing at least showing one emotion....I looked at the clock and it was 8:46. I tried getting out of the small space almost waking Kao up but did succeed I went to go grab my clothes to put on in the shower..So I grabbed a Black shirt and a black hoodie and some blue pants. Once I was done in the shower and went downstairs to see if Kao is awake but I couldn't find him anywhere and saw a note on the Counter.. "Il be gone for a while since I was late for a hangout so yea foods in the fridge" I was about to read the rest but I heard the door knob open and saw Kao All Sad and crying..He looked at me And ran to his room and shut the door harshly..I whispered to myself "He's Back so early and why is he crying..oh no..."

Kao's P.O.V
I ran in the house crying because My friends Said they hated me and some other mean stuff..I went to my room and slammed the door and slid down it sitting down. I sobbed in my sweater till I heard a knock and a familiar voice "K-Kao are you ok?...." And it was Alfred.. "Y-yea I'm F-fine" "Then can I come in?.." "Ok..." I opened the door and lead Alfred to sit down on my bed..he sat down and I blushed but it faded away quickly "So um..Why are you upset Kao..?" Alfred asked "Well..my friends in the car started making fun of me because I don't have a mate.." I started tearing up again because my heart ached a lot just by saying until..

Alfred's P.O.V
I felt so bad for Kao but I think this is the perfect Time to confess my love..I cupped his head and leaned in and..kissed him..Not long until he kissed back we started making out at that point till..The lights went out and The sound of rain pounding on the windows and the crashing of thunder..We stopped at told Kao "I'll go get some candles or flashlights stay here ok.." He nodded and I trotted out of the room to my room down the hall I opened the door..

Sooo im back and this is short because im tired :) ok bye!