Chapter18: Gasoline(smutty smut)

AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAAJ HE ACTS LIKE MYSTERY NOW HABAHABA
___________________________________
Still Alfred's P.O.V
"Not responding? Oh?" I smirked and turned into a empty and hidden clean parking lot and made the windows dark so no one saw.."what are you doing Al?" Kao said in this little hot voice "this" I bit Kao's sensitive spot on his neck.."a-ah! Alfred! I-isn't this illegal?" He asked.."not if we hide" I said smirking as a kept biting his neck. Shaky moans came out of his mouth as I kept biting his neck and he kept taking off my clothes and his as we where into our boxers.. "is something poking me?" Said Kao "ummm.." I said looking down.. "let's just say..I'm hard" I said smirking a little while blushing "ugh fine you doggo" he pulled down my boxers that I felt it brake from the waist part "o-oh" he went down and started licking it.."ugh your mouth is so w-wet" This made me very close to my climax.."K-Kao!~" I yelled as I almost released and then I actually did all over him and the car seat.."now my turn" I heard Kao say as he took off his boxers and spread open his legs for the (AhHahhHajah no im wheezing and scared now from typing this) entrance.."I guess to as I jammed it right in to him making him moan out so much pleasure.."m-move..~" I heard him say..I started moving and kept hearing moans come out of Kao...

After fucking for a whole 20 minutes it goes bounce

Kao's P.O.V
As Alfred pounded in me I felt my whole body heat up of how big he was.. "o-oh daddy I want m-more.." I yelled out loud so he could hear me..(AhHahahHa)
"Ya sure about that?" He salid as he sped up the pace so I could get more to my climax "O-oh shit im almost t-there!" "Me too!" We both yelled out as we released after a couple seconds later.."that was amazing.." "Yea.." We both panted as he came out of me.."time to clean up.." "Yea ok.."

As they both cleaned up there- no you had enough

Alfred's P.O.V
As we started driving again..For another hour we sung a bunch of songs as we got home.."time to get out and be sweet home.." I said as we arrived there.." YaY" I heard Kao say and got all his bags and ran in the house..I left my bags in the car and told Kao I had to do something he whined but understood..

"Time to take a chance.." I lit a cigarette..Kao didn't like me smoking or drinking but. There's no chance for me to get rid of it..so I walked to the main city of California..Los Angeles..every gross and homeless person there..but the greatest bar ever there..'Aero Club'. I always loved this bar..but it look kinda sketchy today..I shrugged and went in..I sat at a bar table and asked for some shots of whiskey..the bartender looked familiar but I didn't mind who it was I just wanted..the drink.."here ya go boy" "thanks.." I passed him the money and drank the shot..it tasted very strange and very strong..."not for long Alfred.." Was all I heard before I dosed off to pitch black..

Now he wakes up and finds out its old boy (Arthur)

"Wake up!" Was I heard when I felt sharp pain go through me.."huh? What??" I saw a blue cat..kinda like mystery.."ARTHUR!?!?" I yelled but I felt a collar around my neck and I saw myself tied up as Arthur disappeared for a while.."KAO!!" I yelled but I heard speed walking coming and felt something like a 'gag' put in my mouth "now shush or you'll get more "fun"" "no please.." I was still fully clothed but just tied up and with a collar on..

"Good luck"

Bye bitch

Pop it

Pop it

YaSssS