Chapter13: cries everywhere we go mama..(part2) (super short srry)

Alfred's P.O.V
We walked in the hotel room and put the card away.."Alfred..I need to run some errands.." I turned around to Kao.."that's fine go ahead Kao" I started feeling whoosy again but I tried letting it pass by..After Kao left I started crying of how lonely I felt of my crap..But at the same time I didn't want to be such a damn crybaby so I stopped after minutes of calming down..I got a text from a friend and asked me out and he even knew I was dating Kao 'sorry no' I pressed on the phones keys that I almost broke my phone..(hah don't worry Al that happened to me and does alot now..) I thought about what just happened..'why does he want me to break up with Kao just so he can date me?!?!' I felt cold liquid fall down to my cheeks..I was crying again..It couldn't slide out my head till something that made me turn blank popped in my head..'WHAT NOO?!? CUTTING MYSELF???'. I really wanted to..so I gave up and remembered I have my blade in my bag..I ran to my room in the hotel and grabbed my bag to see it perfectly there shiny..I made deep lines on my wrist..It hurt like hell..My eyes turned blank after doing this..dark deep blood pooled down my wrist dropping down to my boots..I ran to the bathroom to look at myself.."UGH IM HORRIBLE" I grabbed my head and forced my head to look at the ground..I started crying more than a while before..I washed off the blood and the cuts and bandaged my wrist up.."another hell day.." I kinda smiled and saw my eye glow half way and walked out.."AGH! WAIT N-"

HAHAHHA here enjoy my trash

Ehehhweh we get into spicy stuff Oooo