Chapter20: Lets get some lunch..(short)

Envoy
Theres lime sorry for all the smut and all
_________________________________

Kao's P.O.V
I woke up by the sound of the Tv still on and Nick next to me all cuddled.."it's only 3 am.." I didn't feel like going back to sleep..I got up and went to see what's in the Kitchen..I grabbed popsicles for me and Nick (well nick is a stuff animal) "Here you go enjoy Nick.." I ate mine as we watched some south park..'1 more day till he comes back..' I thought (no he won't die he'll come back next chap lets just get some Kao) "Hey nick..do you think anything will happen.." He shook his head.."AH! THAT'S BS MY MIND BETTER A-ah!" I yelled but I felt sharp teeth's sink in to my necks soft spot "Like that don't you because you're lonely huh?~" I heard the voice.."M-MYSTERY GET OFF!" I pushed him and threw him out the door.."oh nick when will Alfred wake up.." I got a Dm from a random guy on Instagram.."ugh" I threw my phone down..I got this clicking then buzzing feeling once I put the phone down.."I might just be sick.." I layed down and started getting a spasm.."ow fucking hell.." My ribs started to hurt and I couldn't breathe "maybe because it was all the stress.."I'll maybe just go to the b-bathroom.." I felt like I just wanted to throw up..i ran to the bathroom.."h-hey w-welcome.." I was just talking to myself now. I made myself throw up because I didn't want to have that feeling anymore. "I'll just go to the store..then go see Al.." I grabbed the car keys "I hope nobody even cares.." I drove off to the store and ended up in the medication isle.."oh boy what now?" I walked towards one part of it. "Hm what's this?" Someone bumped into me and I dropped it and it spilt on. The floor "Hey watch it!" I  yelled out as I turned around smacking them accidentally.."ito?!?!" "Ugh you son of a b- wait.. Kao?.." I ran out of the store as he half way chased me but he didn't catch up..I drove off almost running a red light. "I'll just go see Al.." I drove to the hospital and ended up talking to the doctor.
"Im sorry but he'll live but we have bad news.."

YeEt I was on art block for this chapter but a song just gave me a idea for next chapter Mkay bye.