Chapter 6: You monster! (Sin) 1 part

THIS IS RAPE SO IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE DON'T READ plus there's gonna be a 2part
___________________________________________________________________________
Alfred's P.O.V
I was taking a shower and enjoying it ignoring everything that happened today. I finished the shower and got out and grabbed my towel put it around my waist. and heard my phone ringing again..I sighed and went to see who it was and it was...From work. It had no exact name but just work so I answered and thought it was one of my coworkers but no..It was mystery's voice.. "Hey Alfred..I just wanted to say if you can come to work today without Kao..Yea bye~". He ended the call there and that was super suspicious but I didn't mind it. I went to change into my work clothes and headed out without Kao noticing but he went to his room to play on the Playvision1 (see a reference).

Time skip brought to you by....My friend screaming at Alstery stories and images lmao

I was about to open the door and saw nobody here so I just started working...(28 mins later). I heard footsteps coming. close to me and... "Alfred...I need you to come with me~" The feline purred. I accepted and followed him to his office he pointed me to stand by a corner. I obeyed and stood there...He locked the door shut....

And pinned me to the wall and purred into my ear....

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER AHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA IM EVIL AS HELL jk lmao