Chapter11: endes?..(short)

Enjoy

____________
Alfred's P.O.V
I heard my favorite song come on by Panic At The Disco..I turned up the radio in the car and sang along "IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOoooo" my voice started cracking which I heard a giggle beside me and turned to see Kao smirking. So I smirked back and we both sang at the same time "THIS IS GOSPEL FOR THE YOUNG ONEs FAR AWAY FROM A PERFECT PARADISeeee" (idk the lyrics srry)

Then the perfect part came on and we sang it "IF YOU LOVE ME LET MEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"  we sang the rest of the song till it ended we calmed down and laughed and we noticed we where in Vegas  already!..

Kao's P.O.V
We noticed we where in Las Vegas! We went to go park our car and stay at the Treasure Island. We got everything out and checked in..while we where checking in everything smelled like an old casino which smells like cigarettes,food,alcohol..I didn't get used to the smell even though I had 3 bongs back at home it felt like home in this casino.."come on Kao! I got a suite! And the first to get to the biggest suite gets whatever there is that we can fight for first!" He was running and I was too. We laughed and ran to it we where on the 36 floor (damn) and once we got there Alfred won of coruse but I wanted to be nice..
We high rived each other..Alfred got the key card and slid it in the slot and once it was done he slid it out put it in his back and opened the door to see...

I gave a another short cliffhanger HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Aa

Ok bye the next chapter is damn sad