Chapter 5: Love decreases

This is just sad but enjoy

__________________________________________________________________________________

Alfred's P.O.V
I started feeling weird in my sleep and woke up by a ringing coming from my phone..I stumbled over to see who was calling and it was..A unknown number but the dumb me answered and all it said was "Hello Alfred It's yuki here and I want to say is...Go Fuck yourself and Die you asshole murderer and of course bye." She hung up and I just stood there shaking. I placed the phone back on the coffee table and sighed 'Maybe drink you're problemas away Alfred it's not that hard' I thought and myself listened and I stumbled over to the fridge and saw nothing so I stumbled over to the counter and saw a bunch of Vodka and Whiskey bottles. So I decided to grab 2 bottles of both and trotted to the bathroom leaving the door creaked opened I set the bottles down on the floor and went to the sink grabbed a bottle of Pills called 'Happy Pills' (I LOVE THAT SONG) I opened the bottle and looked if I should just take one but I took 3 instead and went back to the floor and picked up the whiskey bottle first and mumbled "I should start off small.." I opened it and drank it all at once in 3 minutes. After a short while I drank All of the bottles but Kao was still sleeping and me...All I could see was black since I passed out after a while of throwing up.

In Alfred's dream
"Hello Alfred~"The feline purred
"Wha-WHAT DO YOU WANT MYSTERY!?" The k9 Shouted
"Oh nothing just to end you so I can finally take over control." The feline said
The Cat laughed while the dog yelped for help and whined..
He saw the feline grab the knife and shove it in The poor shiba's mouth
"MMMH..m-mmmh..." The shiba started mumbling loud but then it got
Softer and softer when the Feline shoved the knife down his throat and once he shoved the knife as far as he could.
He untied the Shiba's partly alive corpse and threw it on the floor and left out a door. The shiba could kinda open his eyes and saw a small figure running to him and calling his name "ALFRED! ALFRED NO PLEASE ALFRED!?..."
That voice reminds him of somebody familiar but soon he was fading and wasn't strong enough to think and once the figure got close to him He already shut his eyes as he felt the small Ram shaking him..And he gave up..

The end of the dream..

Kao's P.O.V
"ALFRED PLEASE WAKE UP ALFRED!?!" I shook him ignoring the blood in the toilet and on him too. I heard him groan and started opening his eye and saw me. "KAO!? WH-"Alfred! Calm down please!" The small ram cut off The shiba "whoa what happened...W-WHY IS THERE BL-oh I understand now..." The shiba looked around and saw that he was still in the bathroom and saw the bottles... "Al..Are you okay though?..." "yea yea and the lights are still off.." "yea still" "Well I'm a take a shower Kao so can you get out?.." I nodded and headed out the door and went downstairs.

Alfred's P.O.V
I took my clothes off and throwed them in the hamper and turned on the shower head...

CLIFFHANGER HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA