Chapter14:1964

I have no chapter names
Enjoy

Short Alfred P.O.V
UGH WAIT NO! MYSTERY LET ME- he cut me off "Aww look at this poor little puppy cutting himself and ahem.." He showed me my phone of fake photos posted of me and another guy kissing with the caption 'I miss kissing you :)' "MYSTERY PLEASE!.." I looked at the phone again and saw that oh no..Kao viewed it.."shit" I mumbled while still being pinned to the wall.."why stay with him when you can date me.." "WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO THAT!??" "Because don't you want a bigger dicker than Kao??" "WHAT THE FUCK MYS-" He kissed me on the lips and this time..they where soft and warm..I didn't want to kiss back so I kicked him in the shin and ran out the room..and ran out the hotel..again..fuck..

Kao's P.O.V
I was coming back from my brother HawAIi (Howatio) Because he keeps following me for some reason but I just got to the hotel. And saw Alfred run out again.."ugh disgusting rat" I mumbled for what I mean is I saw the post..I looked at it again and saw the tags and one saying..'#mysteryhacked>:)' OH SHIT! He must think I'm super mad at him! "ALFRED STOP PLEASE!!" I ran faster since I know he smokes he's a little bit slower then for his age so I caught up super easily and knocked him down pinning him in a..oof I was riding his crotch but that helped.."Kao im sorry! My-" "I know calm down I still love you.." We hugged and kissed till I saw multiple "bruises" on his neck..once we got off he put a thick hair stran on that same spot..'weird I guess' I thought..We went back to the room exhausted from all of this and we fell asleep for a couple of hours like 2?..

1:30 - 2:13

Alfred's P.O.V
I felt something warm on my neck and it stung..maybe because my hickeys or wait.. "hm?" I woke I to Kao licking my neck.. "K-Kao what are y-you doing??" "Explain.." he said "what?" "Explain this.." he grabbed my head and removed the piece of the hair covering the hickeys "Kao mystery.." "that's all it's ok" he smiled and walked off..wow Kao is super sweet..I smiled a little and went off to the room.. "what to change into? Ah! This!" I grabbed my pink sunflower sweater that looked girly but I really liked it since Kao got it for me..And some shorts..I looked like a girl but who cares and got changed..I walked off to the bathroom after and saw what time it was. 2:36 "time is really slow I know Al!" I heard Kao yell.. "Oh ok! I was just confused because you know we don't usually get used to the time and all.." "Yea! I know it's like the world changes completely in a new state". I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and went out to Kao in his cute long blue sweatshirt and his black shorts "you're wearing my sweater! it looks so good on you with your jean shorts!" "Hah! Thanks you look good in your clothes" We both hugged each other and I walked off to the table to see what's to eat. "Today is..Pancakes!" I clapped my hands like a little kid "yay!" He placed the plate in front of me.. "no milk right!" "Yep! It's strawberry cinnamon!" (That sounds good) I cut it with my fork and placed it in my mouth.. "WHOA! These are amazing!" "Haha! Thanks!" We started eating the pancakes till I noticed he looked at me and got up and ran to his room to get something after a minute later he came back with a handmade sunflower crown. "Here!" He gave it to me and I gladly put it on and after I did. I noticed he was wearing a blue orchid crown. "Hey! You look cute in it too!" I said he blushed for what I said..

After 4 minutes later

We sat down to watch tv and I asked if we could watch a movie "sure how about Lady and the tramp?" I nodded and he put on the movie and went to get snacks..

IM DONE
with the chapter of course ¯\_()_/¯